how long air filters last?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use K&N air filter cleaner on mine just a couple of squirts on it let it sit for 10 mins wash with warm water and its brand new again then a few squirts of Foam filter oil and ive never had a failure ...

Mick .... where do you get the outwears covers from i want one to fit over my uni filter on my PE28

Hey nick, http://www.outerwears.com/proddetail.asp?prod=9135 Id def go for the water resistant type as these filters normally hang out on the open. The k&n cleaner is awesome gear and really does clean exceptionaly well. 15.95 free deliverey is okay i reckon mate, compared to the price of a top end rebuild, cheers dude

EDIT: this is free delivery in the states and is 23.95 to Australia so a total of 40.00 for the cover. My bad.

Last edited:
Thanks heaps buddy I'm gonna grab one for the LXR

I was looking for one aswell, but where on the site is free delivery mate!

My bad guys, shipping is worth more than the product, it is US only free delivery, 23.95 is a bit overly extreme. Anyone know anywhere else or local. Sorry lads:hidesbehindsofa:

My bad guys, shipping is worth more than the product, it is US only free delivery, 23.95 is a bit overly extreme. Anyone know anywhere else or local. Sorry lads:hidesbehindsofa:

yeah i noticed it was super expensive delivery too lol also i dunno if it will work on my angled uni filter

Latest posts

Back