How many hours has you pit bike done?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtrtorana

Reaction score
Just a general question to see how many hours your pit bikes have completed. My 09 Nitrous has 23 hard forest hours on it but i am sure there are bikes out there with a lot more hours under their belt.

had motors with 5 hours that have gone kapooow - on the other hand my current motoard motor has had 50 + hours i guess with only 2 head rebuilds and 3 clutches

my old yx140 had well over 50hrs on it(hard hrs too), only reason i replaced it was the inlet valve had sunken in the head..
still had heaps of comp and never used oil..

i had a crf 50 a while bak i think 05 model that caught on fire and eventually exploded, i was a bit sad to see it go like that tho lol

only reason i replaced it was the inlet valve had sunken in the head
That's the reason I use a upper cylinder lube in my bike. I have to use it in my Torana and I figure that the china valves and seats are not flash and need all the help they can get to minimise valve recession. Any other high hour motors/bikes out there?

mine would have over a thousand hours on it :) 2004 CRF50 i brought in September 2003

the only original parts are the engine & the swing arm tho, every thing else has been changed a few times

Last edited:
My crf50 has only about 40hours on it if that.. 24-26 hrs prior to engine rebuild, and another 14hrs with the Taki88 =41hrs total.. since 2007 it sat around a tad for the past 4 years.

Daytona 150 in my CT70 .. its got just over 1100kms on it ~ 18-20hrs at a guess

My crf50 has only about 40hours on it if that.. 24-26 hrs prior to engine rebuild, and another 14hrs with the Taki88 =41hrs total.. since 2007 it sat around a tad for the past 4 years.

Daytona 150 in my CT70 .. its got just over 1100kms on it ~ 18-20hrs at a guess

virgin bikes :)

Maybe around 25 hours.

Last edited:
Does "motor" count the transmission as well? Ive got a 146 jialing with atleast 30 hours on my it but I go through a transmission every ~10 hours....seriously

hmmmm

my bike i couldn't tell ya it's an 08 and i's had 2 donks in it

a lifan 150 i did 2nd gear once at 6 months i do about 1.5-2hours a weekend WOT motocross hours none of this put around the bush stuff

about 12 months later i put a zonga in it i reckon it did about a million hours

i put tb bits on it and shat 3rd gear in about an hour

i've done 10 hard hours since and going good touch wood

my 250f has around 40 hours on it, ive had it a year, and i wouldnt have a clue on how many are on my crf

bike atomik 150 nitros
hours: atleast 120 since last rebuild
whats been fixed or replaced:tyres,tubes,grips,spark plug,valves set

Last edited:
mojo provert 06 more then 200 hours its no virgin and still stock motor and tranny its a tank
just tires spark plug and oil filter

Latest posts

Back