how much could i sell this thing for?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
basiccally i built this for my eldest stepson who no longer deserves it and im thinking of selling it. i have spent at least 1500 on parts on it which i no i wont get back but am wondering what i could recoup...

not pictured is the 1/4 turn throttle and grips and did nz3 chain that is yet to be delivered

problem there is i got the softer of the fast ace shocks for the back thinking it would be riden by my 30kg step son id bottom it out to easy and its so small....... im f@cked if i no what to do really but thanks for the estimate on what its worth

problem there is i got the softer of the fast ace shocks for the back thinking it would be riden by my 30kg step son id bottom it out to easy and its so small....... im f@cked if i no what to do really but thanks for the estimate on what its worth
that was a big guestamate.. not many people like to pay for what they get with pitties..
maybe make the kid work his ass off to get it would be the best solution maybe

i must admit, a tear would creep down my face to see you let that thing go mate...
But if it has to go it has to go. i'd try and get around 700-900. just list it specifically and name all the things you've done clearly, i hate reading ads on sick looking bikes and they've only written "gpx 125 with other stuff".
good luck dude, and i HOPE you can keep it....

what engine is in it?

maybe find a cheap 50-125 and throw it in, sell the bike on gumtree/ebay for $1200ono

and keep the other engine for a stroker/big bore conversion

its a gpx 125 with no more than 20hrs on it from new.... not to sure on the options on bb kits for that engine.
may just keep it as a spare bike, will see what happens i guess

Latest posts

Back