how much would this be worth?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockerpeller

Reaction score
just posting to figure out how much this would be worth,

genuine thumpstar frame
braaap handlebars
rebuilt 110cc triple valve motovert (5hrs run time)
cnc 1/4 turn throttle
inverted marzocchi forks (not too sure what year or model they are)
adjustable dnm racing rear shock w/ external reservoir

from the pic, can you notice any other aftermarket parts? this will be the (potential) 2nd pitbike i've owned so dont want to get ripped off.

300454_10150297828315667_666975666_8291559_528649734_n.jpg

I can upload more as its here at mine. He's letting me have a muck around with it for a while.

Last edited:
He's offered it to me for $500. Thinking of upping the motor to a 160HO just to get more out of the frame. Dudes a massive pitbike freak. Told me the exhaust ups the torque more then the stock can.

yeah id like to see more picks... for one cant see the fork legs so cant say if there knock offs or not..

frame looks sus as to what it is... does it have a vin plate?

110 3 valve engine is very outdated and obsolete now as are parts too..

The chassis has the Thumpster serial and all. I know the motor is obsolete which is why I'm looking at updating the engine to a 160HO. I do have some legit marzocchi forks which I can put on, but if these are legitimate forks I'll leave them on. I'll upload more pics in the morning.
I'm pretty much after frame and I'll put the engine off to the side as a back up, because I have 2 spare lifan 125cc engines, waiting for a chassis to put one of them in. The other chassis I have is a cheapo chinese knock off.

Last edited:
.i wouldnt say the engines are obsolete as terry still sells brand new 110 3v's

Looks like the genuine 06 model thumpstar to me ,more pics would help .

And the mass produced china zochies arnt nothing flash , I'd rather As-01's. they have full adjustment to.

.i wouldnt say the engines are obsolete as terry still sells brand new 110 3v's

try and find parts or an engine over here in aus... if you went to every mini bike store you might find one but that doesnt help when half the shops arent even listed on the web..

Latest posts

Back