how often should i spray air filter oil on?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my mate has been using it for about 4 weeks now and does a great job,traps dust just like the expensive shit,but is dirt cheap and usually you dont have to make a special trip to buy it coz' its already in the cupboard at home.
Australasian dirt bike magazine actually reccommend the stuff so it must be good.
I'm gonna wash my uni-filter today and try it out myself.

yeh umm meh.. i need to clean mine.. the only bad like about oiling your filter is that you have to regally clean it full on, where as if you do oil you can just hit it with the hose at a last resort.. mine dirty as f**k atm tho

buy no toil air filter oil and cleaner its so much better than using conventional oil and petrol, and i wud say to clean and re oil every long ride

you can do it either both or just do the inner filter and leave the outer dry in less dusty conditions to keep it cleaner to touch.I find that way you dont get sticky filter oil on your leg/pants/pads(I do grip the bike with my legs a bit sometimes)But as I'm now running a UNI filter I don't have that option.

Latest posts

Back