how to break a pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw the title "how to root a pitty" and coverd my eyes

GOD i hate mobile phones

pretty funny tho
top effort if your were my young bloke ,as he snaped his frame

i would have done you a high five as i did with zacass
its cool stuff

who cares a new frame and your back on the track for under a 100 bucks
gotta love the chinnys

um nah its actually a mso alloy......not saying there crap bikes just saying that it cant handle to much

well it is look at the fork guards it says mso im not lieing and im not wanting to make mso look bad either coz there good people but yes its the mso alloy one of the earlier bikes thye had basically the upgraded version of the x6r

hmmmm i didn't think mso did a tubed alloy frame but i'm not sure that they didn't

it's definantly not the ciniworx copy as they are not tubed but hey it's kinda hard to tell

funny but

EDIT: at 4th look it's definantly not mso has a black lifan motor i think and an atomik agb21 style swing arm

Last edited:
yea looks more like a atomik, mso dont come in blue... as far as i know and mso frames are way to strong to snap

Yeh its a mso alloy , same as the x6r but with an alloy frame and swinga. Does your mate jump like a squid because generally those frames can take a beating. Over shooting jumps isnt cool

There was a guy on here not long that had a MSO 140s and snapped his frame too

Its a totally different frame , Mso don't even import these bikes anymore. Preety sure Mso revised the frame in the s models with the better detachale engine mount frames as the older detachable sdg frames had a weak spot where that bloke broke it. People someone think these frames are indestructable , there not. No frame is exepts the bbr perimeter set up and mybe the 05 thumpy frame. I've seen a billetware frame rake out , that seems to be the standard of single tube frames mybe the sano might be better but the billetware frame still got choppered out. not broken just hell bent. Just depends on how you jump , if you constantly case every jump or overshoot the landing your frame aint gonna last.

Latest posts

Back