How to know if your obsessed.. with dirtbikes check list!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shearer

Shear Ability
Reaction score
This is check list got from abd mag few years back! So funny yet so true :) :coolthumb:

After reading them and lol, was time to do check list for me self!

After reading though & doing check list also pot ideas in head n say i near be tickn all of em now!
Sprocket sounds great name for dog ;)

yeah ^ thanks for posting that, i agree on quite a few of those.
except my 2 dogs are named Cleveland and Boss, due to me being a Ford addict.

What's the difference between a Ford and a golf ball?

You can drive a golf ball 200 yards.

but i have to say im a huge fan of the XF & all X series falcons

yeah ^ thanks for posting that, i agree on quite a few of those.
except my 2 dogs are named Cleveland and Boss, due to me being a Ford addict.
But you have four subscribtions to dirt bike mag n one of foriegn language lol

Isee you are obsessed lol

my dogs name 'sweet'

thats awsum shearer , i passed with flying colours except for the mags subscriptions , i even have a big fox flag on the wall in my room and my fiance hates it but theres no way thats goin anywere , and yes i can spot a moto sticker from miles away , i dont own many non moto related tshirts and hoodys and sleep riding is awsum , its like virtual practice lol

thats awsum shearer , i passed with flying colours except for the mags subscriptions , i even have a big fox flag on the wall in my room and my fiance hates it but theres no way thats goin anywere , and yes i can spot a moto sticker from miles away , i dont own many non moto related tshirts and hoodys and sleep riding is awsum , its like virtual practice lol

Yeah its funny yet so true each box have to tick. was telln tim about check list on trip down to vcm on weeknd, he reckn sounded good, so found it and posted up hehe,

Sounds like if you got them all bar one! Congrats tow323 your true dirt bike fan welcome champ! :cheer2:

thought this thread needs a bump,

fc7d3c39004dbbafdf560f5e109b8431.jpg

8f5e2070550259482c2b4bcfc0ab8a8f.jpg

rather_be_riding_dirt_bike_motocross_funny_t_shirt-r8a2f35645859455bb08c65b831beb734_804gs_512.jpg

3f561f86367ba8fe211bcc03750f5694.jpg

images

ca28b38194b756dbbc38f6997a2b6ae8.jpg

2a466d96-79b3-42e6-9591-2b36be9195fal.jpg

Latest posts

Back