How to make it Quicker

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the best way to do that is put a 160 in it, there's other little stuff you can do but apparently no matter what you do to a 140 it'll never go as hard as a stock 150

the cheap stuff you can do is new sprockets
get a bigger rear or smaller front if you want more more acceleration
get a bigger front or smaller rear if you want more speed

hey mate check your spark plug if shitty replace with a quality plug def check out dif sprockets i got a 125 and 16 f and 37 r is the best for me but its ur bike. but appart from that it looks like its got most hings allready so give it a rip and i cant see anywhere it has a quick turn throttle so i would chuck 1 of em on too. the lot should only cost like 150 or something.

um...cams, big bore kit, sprockets...bigger front, smaller back, um... i couldnt be bothered chasing your link, but um... next size up carby? porting, methanol fuel, inner rotor kit, um... get a 2 stroke:p

cheers boys

i didnt get the 150 blade cause they are like $3500 but all that stuff you guys said sounds good and not to hard to do

i wouldnt bother messing around with sprokets,you may gain top end speed but you will loose bottom end and mid range out of it or vice versa.Bite the bullet and get a 150,then you will have the best of both worlds

sprockets is a pretty cheap mod, def try that before spend money on any engine and anyway if u think it still doesn't suit use them with the 150 engine

Latest posts

Back