How To Make Money???i

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchy125

Reaction score
just wnat some ideas to make $850 before xmas i'm 14 7 months i want a bike b4 xmas but i cant legally get a job so any ideas would be appreciated

^^Thats it mate. You can undercut any jims mowing person and still make a good dollar. I got a knock at my door one sunday from 2 young guys that had a mower, a wipper snipper, a blower and a jerry can and they offered to cut my lawn for $10. For $10 I couldnt even be bothered getting out and starting the mower up so they mowed my lawn for the next few months. They mowed lawns around the area untill they got what they wanted and then I was back to mowing the lawn myself :mad: . The women accross the road was paying a jims mowing guy $50 every time and there was no way I would be paying that much to get my lawn mowed.

I would luv to get someone to mow my lawn again for that price :D

yep, most lawns only take an hour to mow so for 10 bucks a lawn a few people will say yes, just go around ya street and ask a few people, lawns are starting to grow around now so they need to be mown more often then they do in winter, so if ya thin about it, if ya can get 1 ~ 2 lawn a night mown after school (it's daylight saving so 2 hours of work aint that hard plenty of light) thats 50 to 100 a week or just mow on a sat or sun. Depending how neat people like their lawn ya might be able to do it once a week or once every 2 weeks even so it'll be a steady steam of cash for ya.

i'll shut up now but ask as many people around where ya live or prob ask them in person dont drop stuff in letter boxes cause if ya ask em they might say yes instead of ignoring ya. If ya really keen on gettin the money, give it a go

Last edited:
Wash cars clean house's , mow lawns, look after peoples animals when they go away, baby sit all can be advertised in your local paper or noticebord

Jump a gasoline station!!...lol

He's after money mountain ... NOT free accommodation , food and sex for a few years ...

A kid knocked on our door once and asked if we wanted our street number painted on our garbage bins ... he charged $5 a bin ... so my missus said yes because a nice stenciled number on each bin sounded like a neat anti theft idea and some of our neighbours already had numbers on theirs ...

We have two bins so she paid him the $10 ...

Well ... the kid just walked up to each bin , leaned over , and quickly sprayed the most bodgey looking numbers on 'em by hand with a can of SuperCheap paint ... then walked off to the next house ...

My missus was fuming and all I could do was laugh and say "There goes the next Christopher Skase !!" ...

Last edited:
we had a disabled guy come around and asked if we wanted out house number painted on the kerb (in case of an emergency) and he charged 15 to get it done, he used metalic paint and stencils and he did a good job...

Thats something else you could do...

When i was a kid we used to go down to the golf course with some goggles and jump in the dams creeks long grass ect.
got 50c a ball from dads work mates (works in mines so they are cashed up)
twice a week around 400-500 balls a week between 2 of us. (and we paid my little bro to carry the balls sometimes if we were made to take him) HAHA
he never found balls.

good money when your 13-14.

When i was a kid we used to go down to the golf course with some goggles and jump in the dams creeks long grass ect.
got 50c a ball from dads work mates (works in mines so they are cashed up)
twice a week around 400-500 balls a week between 2 of us. (and we paid my little bro to carry the balls sometimes if we were made to take him) HAHA
he never found balls.

good money when your 13-14.

Hahaha thats like the kids version of abalone poaching

yeh mate i know your not legally aloud to work but im 15 now when i was 13 i was goin around putting my resume into bike shops and motor mechanics and things like that asking if they wanted someone to clean up as a bit of saturday and after school work alot of people were actually quite interested but alot of them had just got new apprentices but i did get a call about 6 months ago from some fella asking if i was still interested. But yeh in the end i started working for my footy coach as a concretor coz i wasnt going 2 skool. Now im doing a bricklaying apprenticeship but we do our own slabs so just see where it takes ya it might make ya rich someday

If You have a local sunday markets go out there and ask fruit shops and stores for some work im only 13 but i get 12 buks an hour and its easy work

Latest posts

Back