How to put a EDC on a motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motovert24

Reaction score
HOW to put a EDC on a motovert
the motovert
bikes039.jpg

the EDC
bikes040.jpg

now take off the seat and plastics
bikes041.jpg

follow the black line from the spark plug to a black boxy thing called the coil.
bikes044.jpg

bikes042.jpg

unblot the bolt
bikes057.jpg

then see if the ring on the line on the EDC fits on the bolt if not streach it so it fits.
then put it on the bolt next to the plate thing and then titen it put till it is on right
bikes059.jpg

then put the EDC here and tape it up so it is safe and water can't hurt it (sorry its duct tape not clear)

more below

Last edited:
this needs to be a sticky, you should've done it with clear tape so you can show the EDC off. Have you ridden it yet?

this needs to be a sticky, you should've done it with clear tape so you can show the EDC off. Have you ridden it yet?

yer i should have done clear tape but i don't have any i can't ride it yet till saturday or sunday but i will make a riding vid

yes a very goot tutt

, i have been waiting to see this , now im a believer in the EDC , i was like yer right ,but now , this is ABSOLUTELY going on my Z50
i really look forward to the responses on this Mod

nice 1 mv24 sounds sweet real lumpy

that is bloody unreal

the HP increase is very dramatic im stunned is this at the wheel IE measure from the knobs as i want to see the full result ??

tho knowing no-crf-here i would say this would be a knob dyno run

might be a good tutt if everyone new what it was....
all it shows is 1 wire wrapped around the coil mounting hole and going to the chip.

it is noticeable tho...

sean you must read the full thread on trying to educate mv24 ,then youll understand fully the work gone into this EDC

poo do i have to, thats a long thread....i did have a brief look thru but nothing grabbed my attention...

but anyways what about the other people that havent read it. its not like people know the 2 threads are linked in any way...
just a simple little introduction for it may proof worthy.

sorry sean yes correct it is a long read but well worth it , very informative

put it this way im 40 yrs young and i learnt something , that will last me a lifetime , but hey its up to you , tho im pretty sure we all know what a EDC is and does thanks to MV24

Latest posts

Back