How to put a EDC on a motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF on ebay already??

edc3.jpg

lol thats a good chop there.
im pretty much up to speed with things now...

altho i feel as brite as motovert24..

are you joking or not

no, your bike with the edc will be POWERFUL dude, can't you tell just by listening to your exhaust note? 19hp isn't out of the ballpark considering you've install the pro version EDC

lol, will this work in conjuntion with my flux capacitor?

i hope so. then 20+ hp is possible! hooray!

R & D team would seem to be growing every day.

only happy to help

i've put a few hours on the edc chip and i can tell ya it's pretty reliable i did have some spark issues at wanthaggi a couple of weeks back but it was just a loose wire
i've the the 4 point wiring setup not the pro model

i'm a bit worried about my g/box disintegrating

hope it holds up long enough to take on young hazza hear

Jw How Would This Work It only Uses one wire and it does not connect to the coil just the outer plastic part where there is no contact with the coil at all just the frame.

Jw How Would This Work It only Uses one wire and it does not connect to the coil just the outer plastic part where there is no contact with the coil at all just the frame.

heyy mate dont question the work of mrbrnz, top secret stuff this is a hint it works with electronic fields, radiation, and the magnetic pull against the sun

some people are just totally out of the loop, you know how those grounding kits on cars and voltage stabilizers work? Well this takes it to a whole new level.. If i explained everything to you I wouldn't have a business now would I? Just listen to the idle videos and see for yourself..

The normal version is 4 wires, this one is the PRO version, the coding is a lot more complex to get it to work just by intercepting the ground loop.

You realise it's connected to the frame, but the coil ground wire also connects to the frame right?

Perhaps Mr MetalMulisha should look through the edumacating MV24 thread for further info on the EDC, it's purpose and function.

Yer but just wondering need to know things about it before i think of buy it i dont want to get told crap that is pointless like those stupid turbo's which from the start did nothing :p.

Can someone (mods) put and end to this and explain what is going on.. This and Educating mv24 will go down in dumb thread history.....

As funny as it is its unfair and funny to make fun of tards.

Ahhh F%^k it after seeing MV24's conclusive evidence send me an EDC PoWer ChIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

WOW!!!!

im absolutely stunned by the stupidity of this kid...

Stupid just came to a new meaning!!!

Latest posts

Back