HUbs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panda_ET

Reaction score
hey guys after purchasing some anodised rims for my brothers bike, gott he rims and found they were for 12mm axles meh. seller was a kent about it, So Im chasing some new hubs prefer anodised red if possible... does anyone know where i can get them from?

thanks
Matt

of cause it can ...needs 15minutes of labour , two new wheel bearings and a different spacer....get good bearings(TNT,FAG,etc.)chink ones are crap!!

ive delt with a fair few hubs that come stock with 15mm wheel bearings that wont take any 12mm bearings that u can purchase off the shelf
and vise versa

of cause it can ...needs 15minutes of labour , two new wheel bearings and a different spacer....get good bearings(TNT,FAG,etc.)chink ones are crap!!

kool kool was thinking I might be able to but wasnt sure. the other guys ^^ says no tho ?? so do i just goto a bearing shop or to a bike shop to get them??

Hey Panda ,
Sorry but the outer diameter of the 15mm bearing is bigger than the 12mm ,
i had this same problem when i went to convert my sons bikes to 15mm axles ,
The only way to do it is to machine the hubs to suit the 15mm bearings or get hubs to suit 15mm axles ,

bugga oh well ill see what i can drum up when we get the bearings out

Latest posts

Back