Hunge 10 Axle size?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1980z50j

Reaction score
I am needing to but a new back brake setup for my Thumpy 110 but I need the axle size? Sounds like a stupid question but I have hardly ridden the bike and I'm away from home at the moment so i cant check. Im on the DHZ store and there is a 118mm setup or a 140mm one, which do I get? Thanks heaps.

If your saying 118mm or 140mm long axles then both of them sound too short for an axle length to me !! my crf50's 10" rear wheels axle for my RB swingarm is about 220mm long ....

I would say the hunge 110 axle would be about the same..

I am needing to but a new back brake setup for my Thumpy 110 but I need the axle size? Sounds like a stupid question but I have hardly ridden the bike and I'm away from home at the moment so i cant check. Im on the DHZ store and there is a 118mm setup or a 140mm one, which do I get? Thanks heaps.

id be ringing motorbike city as there is a 99% chance you will get genuine replacement parts for that bike...

but if your only after the caliper then lxr rears are the same, well there the same as the 125 pro's so id imagine there the same on it too..

id be waiting till you got home to get it all just so you dont buy wrong items..

also i doubt you'll find another brand brake setup that wil swap directly on without mind games..

BRK-01.jpg

Latest posts

Back