Hunter Jam- 25th July

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
rustynew21.jpg

hunter jam july 25th
$1000 12"pro purse
heaps of prizes great racing and a whole lot of fun be there

PLEASE NOTE SUB REGS AJUSTMENTS

10" OPEN max 12" front and 10" rear allowed

IMPORT/CHINA 14"max front and 12" rear allowed

Attachments

• 2009 hunter jam entry.pdf
    6.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 2009 Hunter Jam Regulations.pdf
    15.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
cant see it mate,
can u write the details in this thread, i really wanna go!

entries close in 2weeks,no entry no race.no entry accepted after the 10th july
GET THEM IN AND PAY ON THE DAY

entries close in 10 days for hunter jam,no late entries accepted

regarding numbers... will you contact us if we didnt get our chosen number or im guessing coz you havent contacted me that i got my chosen number?

first in best dressed for numbers yours are ok,entries close this week no late entries

if u want to race on the 25th at hunter jam u better get entries in by friday as there will be no late entries

yep u shaw have only about 6 girls but there could be more

is it in victoria and is a motovert 125 able to race

Its happening at Kurri Kurri about 30mins drive West of Newcastle, NSW :)

Yeah, you can race a Motovert 125...in the CHINA/IMPORT CLASS or you could Also go in the 12"AM or 12"PRO depending on how good you are BUT I'd Recommend the CHINA/IMPORT CLASS would be good for your Motovert 125.

Hope that Helps a bit ;)

entries close tomorrow,$50 late entry will apply after monday

if u cant drive up get in touch with greg from buzz bikes in melb he is bringing a crew up in there bus u might be able to hook up with them

Hey everyone, you all need to get behind this event, we went to the last round at Kurri Kurri and it was a sick event. For you Vic riders, the track is sandy like Frankston big bike track, fast and ski jumps you can hit flat out... We are taking a team from Vic with about 10 riders, so any of you thinking about going, get your entries in even if you have to pay the $50 late fee, you will have a ball. Let us know if you want to travel up from Vic cheers Greg

We will leave on the Thursday night or the Friday morning,

Latest posts

Back