HX Kingswood Ute project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, not much has happened since getting it a few months ago ( no cash ) but ive managed to get myself a statesman rad support and nose cone 99% rust free for 150 bucks :) and youll see why i need it in the pics. Still unsure on whether ill get a proper respray (acryllic) or just get some white powerplus packs and go over it lol. Looking for seats at the moment but what i really need is cash, anyways heres the pics of the front as it is now.

ute4.jpg

And the rust ridden RAD Support

ute2.jpg

ute3.jpg

farrrrrk

now this is one hell of a project

dont paint it with can paint will look like shit trust me my cuz did it to his heap of shit

Yea i dunno yet gotta get some cash soon lol so it dont wither away on me, gotta try get my hands on an engine lift so i can start workin on the bay cleaning it up all nice.

Last edited:
Spray pack paint jobs can look good if you take the time, ive done several cars like that. You dont need to remove your motor to do the engine bay, all the panels from the firewall forward unbolt. I miss my HJ monaro:(

Allright FINALLY made some progress..managed to keep some dollars :) got the new bushes and mount kits for the front end, looks pretty bloody tough! all i need now is to clean up the bumber and get that on....when i figure out how anyways heres a pic, not a very good one but still a pic.

100_0242.jpg

Latest posts

Back