Hydraulic clutch

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i amt oo looking at a hydraulic clutch, for my Fury. i snapped the cable yesterday, and was hoping there was a bolt on hydraulic clutch kit ..

Yea i have seen those ezy pull levers but im not a fan of them as they are so bulky and large.
Thats what has pushed me to the hydro clutch

with the hydraulic one, i've heard there are good ones and not so good ones
but they look pretty much the same to me.

Last edited:
Yea thats what i have heard too. Apparently these chinese ones aren't too bad.

Yep. You can buy the cheap levers for the Ktm bikes or you can spend a bit and get ASV or Zeta levers.

Hey guys just stumbled across these little things

Before i got spending my money.
Does anyone know anything about them
The heavy duty springs in my bike are making it quite hard to pull the lever in quickly.
Hydraulic Clutch Lever Master Cylinder PIT Bike MX I LV11 | eBay

Cheers guys

Now I know your weakness, too hard for your widdle hands is it? Actually a few blokes have these clutches, supposed to be good stuff. You can get an extension thing that helps. Or you can run 2 stock springs and 2 tb springs which apparently is a good option and less hard to pull.

Haha. Yea my little hands. Not the fact that they are nearly the size of a dinner plate.
Na was more looking for a nice little upgrade as i love the hydro clutch feeling. But it was really just like whoa these ones aren't like 300 for the Magura ones.

That's them mate. Apparently that are really good but I dont know still got a few things to buy before spending more money haha

Ive got a magura Hydro setup off a crf 150 with a ARC lever on mine works mint and its self adjusting too

Only the maguras cost about 160 and up don't they?

Hmm I think I like the black ones a bit better. I dunno I like green but I don't think I'm a big fan. I'm very confused haha.

would that have enough reach on the used one to fit on a yx160?

Latest posts

Back