hypothetical situation!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomjoske

Reaction score
you're trail riding with a mate.. your bike has no stand and you're in the middle of a flat desert like trail with no trees or anything to lean your bike up against.. your friend has fallen off and needs your help. are we just forced to leave our bikes on their sides?? it's not like you can carry a stand in your backpack

yep, mates are much more important than bikes! im not saying i dont apreciate my bikes, but think about it! would you rather your mate living, or your bike ?

I agree with you guys 100% but there must be somethign about there? some sort of portable stand?? I'd drop my bike in a heartbeat to help someone but it just got me thinking.. be cool if you could whip out a little portable stand out of your back back

Yeah you need to drop your bike. I used a spanner. Get one that fits your wheel nuts that's a bit long and then put the ring end onto the nut and use it as a stand. It can take a bit to get it to sit right but it works :)

Peter Stevens Motorcycles sell these for about $15

$(KGrHqV,!ocE63(m!7(8BO1VeJL6ig~~60_12.JPG

^^ they easily fit in a back pack, and just slip them into a hole near your footpeg to use them as a stand.

i had a friend come off his bike, i just layed my Atomik down.
turn the fuel tap off if you do.

Peter Stevens Motorcycles sell these for about $15

$(KGrHqV,!ocE63(m!7(8BO1VeJL6ig~~60_12.JPG

^^ they easily fit in a back pack, and just slip them into a hole near your footpeg to use them as a stand.

i had a friend come off his bike, i just layed my Atomik down.
turn the fuel tap off if you do.

Yeah they do not fit in a camel back well and if you come off with one of those on your back it's not going to be pretty.

Do a burnout in the sand deep enough for your back wheel to stick in the sand and hold the bike up?

That's how you do it OG style. Or just switch the fuel off and lay it over gently.

Latest posts

Back