I caught my dad with my GF, what should I do?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_THUMP

Reaction score
I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - Shes a small, petite thing that cooks for me and has always been good to me.

I go away for a couple of days and come back and something just doesn't seem right . I asked my old man if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when bam clear as day right in my Kitchen I catch my old man red handed with his sausage in my GF.

I was PISSED and couldnt believe what I was seeing so I just told told him to GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off and just went all cold. I just couldn't get over it so that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my old man had the nerve to ask me how my GF has been. - when he's the damn fkn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swingin on him?

or

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Ill post up some pics asap of my GF to show you all coz I really dont care anymore.

wow that is pretty screwed i would serioulsy tell him wat he can do but it fells good at the time to smash someone but really it still dont solve anything um i would probly wanna move but i wouldnt just pak in a hurry and be on the streets

smash then pack mate. I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years, exactly the same as you described, pretty little petite thing, best friend in the world. I'd be out for blood if that happened. My condolences to you mate, i can't imagine how torn you'd be. Hope it all works out
Scotty

Thanks for all your support and im just uploading the pics now, action shots and all so I will post them up soon.

Fu## em both ya dont need either of em in ya life, Id start swingin if i were you

i can't imagine the moderators being incredibly happy with this just to be a killjoy

Man ... that's the ULTIMATE in betrayal ... If it happened to me they'd both have exited the house thru a closed door or wall ...

You can look at this stuation from several views ...

1) That your father has actually done you a favour by exposing your GF for what she is ... better now than down the line when you have kids and she takes you to the cleaners ...

2) Your father has shown his true colours ... you can never trust him and he is most certainly NOT your friend ... He deserves a good beating to set him in his place , only that can be a bad idea if he runs to the cops like a coward ... he has no respect for his own flesh and blood ...

3) You could get over it ... accept the situation ... then share and share alike ... like one big happy yet f'cked up family ... LOL ...

Last edited:
Hahaha Cactus my man since you took the time to post your thoughts inbetween answering and solving everyone elses problems I thought its time I post up the pics just to show you all what I am dealing with here.

cf2db507.jpg

ea3467cb.jpg

And as promised here is an action shot

42454582.jpg

Latest posts

Back