I did it.....Engaged! :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy465

Reaction score
I gave my girlfriend the ring. proposed to her this morning, she said yes. I knew she would but im still stoked. I know I hardly know any of you guys n girls but I just had to tell someone. excitement!!

Well done Westy..im hitting 7 years this years...mate you wont regret it, best thing ever!

congrats to you and the future Mrs Westy...

no way Hman, my missus was pretty much my mechanic when I raced MX, loves to party, into tattoos, wanted to learn to ride so I bought the crf, now I am modding it haha. she is gettin her road bike licence too. we have heaps in common. now we can have babies and have a little team of mx racers.

thanks all for the nice words.

Congratulations mate its going to be a big wedding after you invite all the minirider members

Good on ya digga , i been married 19 yrs long now , best yrs of my life , if ya got a good bird your set for life
just look arfter her

no way Hman, my missus was pretty much my mechanic when I raced MX, loves to party, into tattoos, wanted to learn to ride so I bought the crf, now I am modding it haha. she is gettin her road bike licence too. we have heaps in common. now we can have babies and have a little team of mx racers.

thanks all for the nice words.

just a joke. you sound like the luckiest man in the world. hurry up and pop out those kids and get em riding.:ballchain:

Latest posts

Back