I got a bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to a complete piece of poo to a beast of thunder, Its amazing its almost orgasmic

You could burn the exhaust heat shroud into part of your body to match your hand. (or just ride in shorts and burn your leg). lol

Sounds great, I am glad you are happy with your purchase, go the beast of thunder.

heres a pic
dsc00107zt2.jpg

looks good mate, congrats.. now look after this one eh!!oh and do us all a favour... Please dont ride it on the street.. last thing we want is to hear you got cleaned up by a car..

Stick to the trails.. or save up for slicks n start motarding!

man i love that white spring.. looks tuff... now all you need is some decent bars, stickerkit and eventually some new rubber..

if he keeps doin the burn outs new rubber will be first thing!! nice way to treat a brand new bike...

ROFL, yeah i need new bars. Ive only done 2 burnsys ive still got like full knobbies man lol. My bars are apparently bent according it franky because i did a slide stack Lol. anyway imma get pro taper or tag bars. then im gonna get a DC sticker kit.. I dont know if it will go with green forks and rims but anyway

Did you lose your fuel tank breather already? Chaeck out how shiny that stand is, its sparkling for the camera.

lol, for the phone camera!! go find a semi decent camera and get more pics mate!! the camera phone dosnt do the bike justice i dont think...

LOL, I took the fuel tank breather thing off and threw it at my mate. He forgot where he put it now ive lost it LOL. Dude, i just spent 741 on a bike.. LOL i dont have enough for a decent camera!

EDIT : I took it off so i could sit on the front end without it going up my anus

Last edited:
Did you lose your fuel tank breather already? Chaeck out how shiny that stand is, its sparkling for the camera.

I lost my fuel breather a couple of days after I got mine too, a new red baron one from the shop is $25.00, Just for the hose! :eek:

And dont get a DC sticker kit thats the stupidest thing you could do along with burnouts with no rim locks :rolleyes:

Get a green kit of some kind, sano or red baron maybe.

Why would you want to sit this close to the front?

To put more weight on the front end so the back wheel has less of a chance of gripping the ground.

I lost my fuel breather a couple of days after I got mine too, a new red baron one from the shop is $25.00, Just for the hose! :eek:

And dont get a DC sticker kit thats the stupidest thing you could do along with burnouts with no rim locks :rolleyes:

Get a green kit of some kind, sano or red baron maybe.

Ok well , im probably going to get a red baron kit where u get them?

Last edited:
i do burnouts all teh time without rim locs and never popped a tyre

To put more weight on the front end so the back wheel has less of a chance of gripping the ground.

Ok well , im probably going to get a red baron kit where u get them?

Any mini shop will sell them.

Fully50's is pretty good, $100 with free shipping. Fully50s.com.

I dont have to sit on my tank to do a burnout, the front of my seat is far enough forward for me.

Mm, ill try that tomorrow ive only ever sat on the tank! anyway... when the bike is actually run in ill film a good burnout Lol.

Latest posts

Back