I got a bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
Lol, some of you may not give a shit but over the last 4 months i've had ALOT of difficulty with my old bike. As I posted a few days ago i finally sold it and got 251.00 for it.

Now thankfully to my mum and my nan, I GOT A BIKE!!
The Atomik RS 125. I won it for 741.00 I bid at like the last 45 seconds and got it. Wooo, im so excited my grandpa is taking me over to dandenong to pick it up [Atomik are relocating their factory to another store] so now I have to go to dandenong instead of springvale anyway! Im really excited you can check out my bike at this link

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200098243392

Benox

haha, franky i thought you left? GET OUT OF HERE

Franky, haha i remember you once told me you did a burnout in your vl spun out and hit a pole rofl.
Dont the muzzas over at vlcala1s want you anymore? Poor wittle frankeh ahahah

franky! we all thought u would come CRAWLING back! lol, jk, why did u "leave" in the first place, even with no bikes, u should hav told me u were sellin urs, i would hav looked at em

very nice choice. get pics up and tell us how it goes!

Will do.
Check out the random pictures thread for pictures of franky, also a special leaked picture from the cia of franky striking a pose. [This picture was found as illegal by the australian government]

totally different frame 2 the pit pro outlaw this is solid alloy right threw (like mine)lol the pit pros is not solid my bro had one and snapped both engine mounts in five days and all the bolts were tight i put the bike together myself

anyways nice bike looks like mine when it was new

Nah the pitpro OUTLAW allways had that frame, maybe you're thinking of a different model.

thanks crf50stunter, lets go to bed now I cant find PJ!!

Remember to oil your air filter on this one. The bike looks good, you deserve it after your last bike.

WOOOO!!!! I got it, its the best goddamn bike ive ever ridden! My mate even said its like a yamaha!! :p I know its not but its damn close. My bike absolutely flies and i love it so much. I will post heaps of pictures and videos of it tomorrow we are going riding again.. I cant fkn wait!! All day today I rode round the streets im so surpised i didnt get busted by the cops!

EDIT : I'm going to get a UNI filter

Yeah I went from a bike like yours too a pitpro, its great ay, just feels soooooo much better after riding your old bike.

Latest posts

Back