I have the best ride going round...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter1230

Reaction score
ok guys put all your funniest or weirdest or best rides or cars etc.. in here
post pics.

here is myn.
its a Honda Civic 1970s semi auto wagon.. cut down to a convertible/ute.
no front doors. bonnet boot or anything really... dont know what holds it together but it still goes stong.

engine was reconditioned 10years ago by previous owner... so it is running sweet!!
and yes this it a paddock basher not a road car hahahaha
DSCN1145.jpg

DSCN1143.jpg

DSCN1148.jpg

DSCN1146.jpg

oh and the muffler has been cut off... so it is hell loud and exhaust finishes at the front door hahahha

can you turn the manifold around so the exhaust points out the top of the 'bonnet'?? hook up a secondary coil, attatch a spark plug andf start shootin flames!

sweet $hit box :D

woah dude haha!! i hope to god you never roll that thing over!!

i win

THIS IS MUTED

this is stuart appleby's (pro golfer) brand new BMW M5 ute i met him when i was up the country over cup weekend and he just happened to have picked this thing up from the bloke who built it

it's as i said a BMW M5 chopped into a custom ute it has carbon firbe bonnet, roof and hard top torno 14" of rubber on the rears and sic ass everything

it has a full custom interia popper doors and is absoloutly awsome
and it f#^%$&(kkking flyyyyyys

price tag somewhere in the vacinity of $400,000

stu is the dude in the white shirt for those who dont know the fella in the red hat is my brother in law

01112008203.jpg

01112008204.jpg

01112008205.jpg

01112008206.jpg

yep it's over in america parked between his lambo and hummer

he was the most down to earth famous dude i've eva met

and i've met a few in fact big b and kmk where a cool bunch of blokes to so is nate adams

imagine driving into the track, drifting all the way in with the awesome pitty in the back. put bags on it so you can just roll the thing off . put all those cool gadgets onto the thing and call it the "Utemobile" or "the Applebeel/ mobile" or the stumobile!?

Latest posts

Back