i need some suggestions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirky90

Reaction score
hey everyone. i was wonder i have a 125 thumpster but i want more power out of it i was wondering whats the biggest engine i can go ect.. my mates say get a bigger bike but thumpsters a just way to fun lol..

here is a 50 that came through my shop once, the guy wanted a big engine, but I told him i could do him something better.

mods:
wheelie bar
hyper spoiler, custom designed by an aerospace mate of mine that works at NASA.
billet titanium turbo, Nissan were testing these on the new GTR, but they used something else, so i managed to pick up a few of their spares.
I have replaced the shock with a Nitrous oxide canister, you can still do jumps, you just have to be smooth, like ricky charmichael.
and also has limited edition pink handlebar streamers, just to help with the ladies. (not that you would need it with one of my machines ;)
it puts out about 95.7 BHP on my dyno at the moment. not bad for a 125.

hot50.png

Last edited:
hahahahaha good stuff westy might have to order one! what they retail for? haha

what type do you have kirky?
cause if its a total no namer its not worth spending the money on..
but yeh a 160ho will tear shreds off the 125.

mmm indeed wayne, much like the allocation of the ferrari enzo.

mmm indeed wayne, much like the allocation of the ferrari enzo.

Pffft Ferarri smarrri..That 50 would be way more sought after then a v12 built with F1 technology with computer controlled downforce making it capable of reaching speeds of 355.6kph with a slow busted ass acceleration speed of 0 - 97kph in 3 seconds or 0 - 160 in 6 seconds. who wouldnt pick the 50...it has pink handle bar streamers!..yeah, take that Enzo..

Yeah its a no namer, bought it off a mate cheap and fixed it up so it was rideable lol

It all depends on the type of frame it's got ... If it's a CRF50 copy frame and the motor's a Loncin or CRF Honda copy (small valver) then you'll most likely have problems with the manifold and carb hitting the frame with a big valve engine ...

KLX type engines can also have clearance issues in certain frames ... A Lifan 150 or Daytona 150 will most likely fit easier if your current engine is a big valver ... But it's better to start of with a decent frame first ...

is there a shop online that has all parts like frames, engines ect ??

lol yeah ive just seen that lol :) im like ohh god after i clicked post i seen the link haha..

Latest posts

Back