I pick up an LXR Pro tomorrow!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastMarty

Reaction score
Hey all, I just had to share my unbelievable news... I just made the deal of the century, buying a Pitsterpro 2012 PRO LXR LE from my local dealer... for... wait for it... $2,300!

I nearly wet myself.! aaaaahahhhaa..

And before you ask, yes, it is the Pro model, Z160HO, Marzocchi Shivers, Elka rear shock, Uni filter, Pro Circuit T-4 pipe.. the works! I love tax time!

I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow... and I hope to get out to QMP this weekend to um... run it in on the enduro trails!

This is a pic I took of it at the shop the other weekend :)

IMG_2257Medium.jpg

Wow, awesome deal man, that is sick!!! you certainly got a wicked deal!!!

That's a score and a half mate!!

They are sweet bikes. You will get many hours of fun on it.

Damn, that is a good deal. You are definitely getting the right bike. Which shop did you end up buying it from ??

Thanks guys. Yeah I can't wait to start learning to ride the beast! I so don't deserve it, and it's no doubt a much better bike than my skills require, but I hope not to outgrow if :)

Swapper, I got it from evolution motorcycles. Think they just had it on the floor too long... And they r trying their own brand out.

Guess I have some locktite'ing ahead of me :)

Yeah man, you will love the bike, and it will give you more confidence and be much better to ride than the other bikes you were considering. Are they at Slacks Creek, on Moss st ??

nice bike man soon u will be looking at upgrades

Well done mate, no doubt an awesome bike, bit of a step up from a dhz :)

Sweet bike! i had a Pro Circuit T-4 pipe on my old bike and it sounded good and enhanced the performance! Some people don't like them but i do! Nice deal great bike! I have those same bars :p

hehehehe I'm like a kid in a candy store... can't wait to go pick it up. Was supposed to get it at lunch time, but now I have a meeting, so might have to be this afternoon! aargh!

Such a pain having to dump the oil and check everything... I just want to ride it! ;)

Damn work getting in the way of FUN TOO! Urgh!

I'll post up some pics as soon as I can.

Ok all here we go! I picked up the new "Monster" beast this afternoon, and only have managed a few quick picks of her. Set rear sag up, (right on the limit of 15mm max preload). I may need a stiffer spring. But apart from that, I just wheeled her into the spare room and took some pics :)

Need to get some locktite, oil and brake fluid tomorrow, so I can do the necessary things....
Can't wait to get her going !/
Enjoy the pics guys! :)

EDIT: sorry Photobucket was down and I tried flicker. FAIL.
Try again. Hope you like.
IMG_2579Medium.jpg

IMG_2577Medium.jpg

IMG_2576Medium.jpg

IMG_2574Medium.jpg

IMG_2573Medium.jpg

IMG_2571Medium.jpg

Last edited:
pics dont work bud.. wow they look like an awesome bike, i may have to look into one myself i think ;)

Jealous!! I got the base model and I paid more than that!!!! One lucky guy to get this. I'm keen to see what u say about the suspension

Sorry for the thread jack but how much better is the forks he got n the rear shock he got than the ones I got on my motovert/psto?

Sorry for the thread jack but how much better is the forks he got n the rear shock he got than the ones I got on my motovert/psto?

Dunno Killpatrick... I'll let you know. From the half hour I played last night, I can only tell you the spring is real light. Preload is maxed at the recommended 15mm giving me a very plus 65mm sag with me on it. Plus i'd say it has around 20-25mm static sag.

Out of the box, the forks feel firm, but I'm sure they'll butter up after a ride or two. Shock feels sooooo smooooth. :)

Latest posts

Back