I really need your help guys...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poulsen8r

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this will work or get me anywhere but i thought more people on the lookout is always good. So today between 12:00PM and 3:30PM my bike was stolen from Swanston street outside RMIT in Melbourne City. My bike is a Scott Aspect 55. I have no money to replace it so i have no other options other than hope like shit that me, you or the police find it. You know... having something stolen is just one of those things... i walked up and down swanston street 5 times looking for my bike as i could not believe it was gone. I almost began doubting i even rode it to uni "No, no way who would steal your bike? You must have left it at home..." Ahhh... nothing beats a good ole bit of denial until you get home and see its not their either... You know if i ever find that guy... what a piece of shit... There are like hundreds of bikes in the city too... most cheaper than mine but there are heaps that look and are way better than mine. Maybe it was the fact that i forgot to take of my trip computer or that i locked both wheels that made the thief think it was top of the line or something... Im just so cut... it might sound a little pussy but i actually cried when i told my mum and dad that my bike was stolen. I loved that bike. It was worth more than my car... It had seen so many good times and taken me so many places and now its gone. My bike looks pretty much like this:
aspect55.jpg

It has the stock tyres but has the following add ons:
Alexrims (identifiable by a large and long red sticker and its curved and not square shaped like the stock rims) rear rim and a 160mm Wavy rotor on rear. Stock wheel and rotor on the front. Trip computer on the gooseneck thing (It's possible that the trip computer was removed). There is a small ring off electrical tape on the seat stem right under the seat. There is gaffa tape under the chain to protect that rail from damage when riding. All the stock stickers are still on. Has the stock SR Suntour XCM forks. The serial is TY70400450. It has no reflectors on the wheels and no reflectors on the from or back.

I saw on another forum that a member was able to get his stuff back by spreading the word on the forum so i might as well give it a try. Give us a yell if you have any luck...

PS: We need a crying emoticon...

mate it fucking sucks when something gets stole and/or taken away from you shit i cryed when i lost my teddy bear (was a good couple of years ago) bt it still hurt.

hope you find your bike and the guy that stole it and give him a beating for it.

Put the word out around your uni mate. Post flyers etc. That would be your best chance at getting it back.

dude i`l keep a keen eye out for it, i`m at RMIT city campus more than i am at home. Is that the exact colour and same stickers?

i hate having shit stolen, had my fatboy pushbike stolen when i was a kid , they walked into my garage one night when my dad was working in the backyard, he heard someone talking in the garage, came out and seen some kids riding my bike up the road,

2 days later we seen em riding the bike down the road and my dad bumped into the rear tyre with the car, knocked the kid right off onto the nature strip and absolutely gave it to him. They had already grinded all the numbers off the bike and chopped and changed parts off it so it was bareley recognisable (a small Fox racing sticker that i got printed at laverton market identified it) we ended up donig a insurance job claiming it under house contents.

.. but anyway, if i see it i will definately scope it out. i saved your serial into my phone.

keep an eye on ebay etc. and all cash converter stores in the area, that's the best way to find it.
don't count on the cops lol

Put ya email down man, I'll throw it on outers4x4, and a couple of others.. Thats heart breaking that is. :( as a bike rider I feel your pain.. look on the bright side thou.. if you DONT get it back, and CAN claim it under insurance for theft.. it was locked up with TWO locks after all.. there is an AWESOME ride for sale in the classifieds ;)..

Will post it up man, throw in ya email.

side story:
I worked in a bike shop and jsut after tax time we had a seedy as dude come in and ask about sme of the higher ended bikes and so forth, he was test riding one out the back of the store and whenwe were called in to serve, threw it over the back fence out of sight and POQ!... we come back and wonder WTF is going on and where he had gone.. so the hunt begins.. 3 of us off on bikes, I jumped on an electric scooter and went searching the nearby streets and lanes..

Being openminded, i explored the area and actually FOUND the guy, riding up a side street past a cafe, so me, on this electric bike, cuts across 2 lanes of traffic and tram lines, and takes the front end of this junkies ride out, dropping my bike, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and proceeded to ask WTFH do you F think your F doin you mother Fin Blood scum suckin theifin Dirty F in Rat. hes ellin abuse and im yellin out who I am and what this F'er has just done and what the F i;ll do to him if he dosnt Shut the F up.. lol. I went sick ;) but yeh.. coppers come.. the guy called abuse on me, lol, yeh right, i was told i shulda taken him a lil further from the main rd lol.. so yeh.. Busted the theif.. hero of the day.. Oh and NO damage to the bike. ..

hmm.. come to think of it i never REALLY recieved ay type of reward of bonus there.. ah well..

My luck goes to you buddy.

sp33d

Last edited:
someone broke into my garage about a month ago and stole my specialized bighit ($3,500) so i know how it feels, especialy the bit where you said 'theres no way it could be gone, it must be somewhere else.'

anyways mate goodluck in getting it back, but i believe everything happens for a reason..
maybe if your bike didnt get stolen you could have been riding home that day and been hit by a car and paralyzed for the rest of your life? you never know man..

goodluck anyway man, i hope you get it back, or at least get to serve justice to the person who took it..

sometimes im glad my free agent eluder came from the council cleanups.... but yeah, i hate having stuff stolen....and strangely, my rooms been broken into a few times, but i know who the retard is so ring his dad and get it back...except that damn roll of copper wire...stupid bloody junkie shits that cant support their own habits...legal injection rooms? they should legalise injecting the bastards with caustic soda or something else nice and deadly....

if i was in melbourne id be doing some arse kicking for ya too:)

and yeah, here i go supporting muslims...cutting thieves hands off seems a lovely idea to me:) as long as they then cant claim welfare/support/etc.... and are allowed to bleed to death....

hey,

Thats sooo slow for someone to steal a cool ass bike like that... but I work down the street in Williams street so if see or hear anything i'll let you know! Good luck!

dam sorry to hear about that mate......good luck with getting it back, and hope the faggot that took it gets what's coming to him

Latest posts

Back