i think i got a big problem.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seyit66

Reaction score
well my friend who doesn't know anything about motorbikes goes and puts 2 stroke racing oil in a 4 stroke chinese bike. without draining the other oil.....

i drained the 2 stroke oil and the old oil and put new oil 10w-40

now why is so much smoke(i think its oil and smoke) coming from a large tube coming out of the engine and when i open the oil screw smoke comes out of there aswell.

if i rev harder more smoke comes and every time i kick the starter smoke comes out from the tube again.

it use to start fast now it takes longer it goes normal i think but so much smoke is coming how can i fix it?

and 1 more think my electric start use to work but after a while it just didnt work anymore it trys to start it but it just doesnt start could it be becuase of mud battery empty or water?

well now ur friend has put to much oil in and basically oil is everywhere.
it would of built up crankcase pressure and the oil would be getting passed the rings and being burnt in the combustion chamber leaving sticky oily residue behind and blueish smoke from the exhaust pipe.

that 'large tube' would be the exhaust pipe.

the smoke is the oil burning.

oil must be still getting passed the rings or a seal has let loose cause oil to leak into the cylinder when the bike is stopped.

what do you mean by 'oil screw'? the oil drain plug? if theres smoke from there your in trouble ide think.

if you wanted to fix it, you would have to tear down the top end and clean the oil & oil residue out manually

battery voltage could be below 12v, rectifier/relay/starter motor could be buggered or the wiring has faults.

i mean oil screw the part where you put oil in from.

large tube is the exhaust pipe? it comes from under the engine.

Last edited:
You know how to drain oil but you dont know what the exhaust pipe is?!

he might mean the breather at the rear of the engine if there if smoke coming from the dip stick hole it would also be coming from the breather tube because they both lead to the same place.

i mean oil screw the part where you put oil in from.

large tube is the exhaust pipe? it comes from under the engine.

ahh u mean the dipstick hole?

yes it comes from the exhaust port which is on the under side of then engine.

are you saying you have smoke coming out of your dipstick hole?

he also could have over heated the engine from the oil being so thin and it is causeing the oil to burn in the crankcase that would explain the smoke from the breather pipe and dipstick hole.

could be exhaust valve seal or the the right head cover gasket leaking onto the zorst too

yeah i think its the dipstick hole and by the way im not talking by the exhaust ofcourse i know what the exhaust is.

its so much smoke it never stops and i think its gone alittle weaker now the power.

is it coming from a tube that come out behind the engine and goes down along the frame that hangs down?

yeah ill get a picture of it as soon as i find my phones cord

anyway it happened after he put the wrong oil and rode it for like 10 mins,

now it goes starts but i wanna get rid of the smoke...

if you dont clean it out the only other option is to run it out by riding the bike.

Latest posts

Back