I want a crf50!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minibiker05

Reaction score
ok i have been looking at the crf50's and i either want a genunie on or copy i wanted to know would i be better off buying a genuine one or just get a copy and do i up a little as it would be alot cheaper what would i have to do to the copy one to make it a half deacent bike here is what i thought:

CRF50:
pro taper bars
grips
forkoil

CRF50 COPY:
pro taper bars
grips
fork oil
rear shock 21mm oko
pipe

tell me what u reckon would be better

gen-yoo-wine :p
yeah it'll be soo much stronger and more reliable and the rear shock wont be as good but i dont think that will matter to much

what sorta ya money ya thinking of spending ? if its less then 1000-1500$ dont bother.
And by the time ya mod a copy it ya would hav spent more anyways,is a what bike to buy thread as people sick of the what bike to buy Q!!
And more info dude what cc's and sort of $$$ and what sort riding many factors to think over..

With the parts list you got you'll end up spend the same on both bikes.

Get the genuine. Much better re-sale and you'll be able to get your money back if you only do those mods ;). Also get a better rear-shock for the genny if its stock.

btw you don't put fork oil in there forks either , there run by grease
heres an idea for you check out my build thread of my stocker. i have only done basic mods it owes me easily $3000 including bike

mine wasnt brand new 2nd hand stock as a rock $1000

Yours was a step build then. I was thinking;
buy CRF with pro-tapers = $1000,
Back shock = $500,
Grips = $50.

holy crap i just want a 10" bike like the crf50 coz they look fun to ride im not planing on doing any jumps with it just mucking round with it and wheelies and when i become a millionare ill buy a brand new crf50 and all the best parts for it

I say copy!
a copy comes out of the box in the form of a fully worked $5000 crf50
raised quality suspension, tuff frame, worked engine, 1/4 throttle and just all that other shit....
and for less than $2000

bike- $1000
shock- $500
H/D fork legs - $250
strenghtened frame- $180
powder coating- $120
bars- $350
high seat - $120
cradle- $120
= 2700 roughly

x2r's are shit.... 10"er needs the a-style swinga or it just don't look right

building one from scratch would cost heaps more and not be as good as what u can just buy

billy why are the bars $350 :eek: ? for $350 on a crf copy you'd nearly get protapers, billet clamps and zocchi copy forks

Last edited:
i've never seen a crf copy that is better then a $5000 crf50 . NEVER

I'm not saying better...
just the same ability.... same height.... similar if not faster motor.... fully adjustable suspension.... tuff as guts frame....
all the trick bits really....

not the same quality but still an awsome bike and it don't cost you much at all

i just got dead stock 1 for 800 , with some geto mods ya could hav a set of bars and that for may be under and 100$ sounds like thats all ya wont, they are the funest of all ..

Latest posts

Back