I want a crf50!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welll there's 2 good copys out there that I know of....
good bikes but the sellers are wanks.... one seller wants to charge twice what the bikes worth, it's still way cheaper than a crf tho lol..... the other seller is selling the same bike at the RIGHT price but he's a complete an total wanker and goes around trying to sue all the competition.....
so I won't link them hehe :p

otherwise there's the pitster x2r... good bike but I just don't like that swingarm on a crf copy
and there's a rumour that revMX wants to import a crf copy ... which will no doubt be awsome and very affordable

the atomik 50 is rubbish I wouldn't buy one... but if the 70 would probly be ok for a lil kid and a wheelie or 2 for you

hmmmmm shitmax????

I like the dhz but it don't have an crf style swingarm and for $990 I could get a genuine crf I want one for about $300-$400 and DVD can u pm me those links if u don't want to post them cheers

Yer but for $990 I could just get a genuine crf50 so and I want a 50cc I still haven't found any china ones yet the only one I found had no gears and I want a 3-4 speed semi auto

Latest posts

Back