i want to have a ***** at everyone!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATOMIKRIDER22

Reaction score
Hello everyone, today i would like to ***** about people and their spelling.
Now i know its faster to type in short lyk dis but it's hard to read and gives out a bad impression.
I for one used to typ lyk dis 2 but den i decided it looked stupid when i was reading other peoples post's, so please put a little bit of effort in to post's in public forums because every member is representing the site.

To add to all of that, please use the search function! or even Google.

I say all of this because typing like that is stupid and ugly, i used to do it too but i changed.

A bit.

And yes i know im sort of doing the Admin/Moderators jobs but i cant help but get annoyed when i see that rubbish.

^
Image1.png

You should change your avatar :p

Hello everyone, today i would like to ***** about people and their spelling.
Now i know its faster to type in short like this, but it's hard to read and gives out a bad impression. I for one used to type like this too, but then i decided it looked stupid when i was reading other peoples posts. So please put a little bit of effort in to posts in public forums because every member is representing the site.

To add to all of that, please use the search function! or even Google.

I say all of this because typing like that is stupid and ugly, i used to do it too but i changed.

A bit.

And yes i know im sort of doing the Admin/Moderators jobs but i cant help but get annoyed when i see that rubbish.

:p........ (10 characters.....)

hahahahaha Good one.

I just dont like people talking like; hey beb ima go 2 abbeys hous wiv mah frend ta smoke weed cuz smoking is kool.
k ill cum 2 cuz im bord nd stuf...

but yes, was a bit of a stupid post but im really over seeing poeple type 'lyk dat' ;)

Chill chill man we know what you mean all good but any help the uleh's and daygos out there that put on the bull**** ethnic accent !! Does my head in

Lets all meet at Frankston this weekend, I will show you all how to spell you young whipper snappers.

Styv you are going - check

Atomik are you? On your RM or????

im going racing sorta this weekend.
enduro/mx track
alexandra mx track, cant tell you were it is.

but if i dont go to that place ill probably hit up franga.
ill take both.

rotn50=rotten fifty

Latest posts

Back