i was just wondering..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ridef0rlife

Reaction score
hey guys

i've only just got into pitbikes n that
so yeah i was just wondering what type of bike is most relaible n has pretty gud power, and wont have many problems..

il be riding in my 5 acre padok, maybe doin sum lil jumps, n il b goin thru abit of mud and maybe goin into sum forestry with my bro which is a pretty long ride..
which is best for that out of these types of bike brands?? MSO, SSR,ORION,ATOMIK, PITPRO or maybe sum suggestions plz?? i dont want anyything over $1000 so yeah just keep that in mind plz..
and can sum1 mayb show sum pics of bikes they think mite b gud for this??

thanks in advance

M.S.O mate....I ride with em but have a look around the site and the reviews,it'll cost you a bit more ...but in my opinion anything under $1500 is a begginers bike and not worth blowin snot on.See you'll ride it and either break alot of shit and spend another grand on mods or even upgrade....either way it'll cost you more than saving the extra and goin the M.S.O.
YOU'LL ALSO BE BUYING A BIKE FROM SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO KNOW IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG again don't take my word look around the site Kenny and Linda's after sales is the best in the business and anyone who has bought a bike here has been more than happy with after sale service and advice ....they will bend over backwards to help you out.... the guy that sells you a 1,000 dollar pitbike doesn't give a toss about after sales and has forgotton you the minute he gets your cash ....

Whichever way you go you'll have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back