I WENT TO VISIT SNAPTRAX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xLOCOx

Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Parwan Ride Park with snaptrax

so i picked up snaptraxes nugget of a braaap and the engine was a tad funky...
so i put it in a suit case and caught a train to his, found out that the cases were cracked... so in the bin!!!!
we went 4x4ing for a bit that was a blast!!! :p bottomed out hard in a ditch!! :p
LOL snaptrax and i spent atleast an hour trying to put the keepers back into the valves.. that was fun ahha not!
we went out to a suzuki dealership that was closing and snappers got a maaaaaaaaaad deal!!! :p
then we went back and 4wded abit more!
what else... ohh and we broke his 20ton shop press...
we got a a new bottom end sorted out.. then we went out to Parwan Ride Park i had my drift camera and i got some footage!
what else happend?
lol
post the vid up of the quad fun :p

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ee5DkkuLlEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
You left out all the epic stuff we did. :(

ha, it won't play for me,
says 'This video is not available in your country !'

Yep thats what happened to me. I used a proxy server to be able to watch it

I swear Damo if you take out valves again you better know how to put them back in.
I'll upload the quad video tonight. Far out you got pissed.

ahahah mexicans! that reminds me of when we where at starglen, and MotorMan was like, damn dude i thought
when you joined up, i really thought you were a legit mexican!! :p ahahah good times man!!
try again?

Haha that was a great weekend. Video is working now peeps.

Latest posts

Back