"if I got caught" riding a unregistered bike questions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for the fact of the matter BLAKE33 you obviously don't know the registration rules nor road rules so why are you asking this question anyway? GO AND LOOK>>>>> Are you brain dead or just thick?You are not registered,you are not licensed so expect to cop the full force of the law when your caught. And don't go crying to mummy when your roasted. There are too many unregistered vehicles on the road without you being another one to worry about. I suggest you go to your states authority on road rules and read and learn. I as a professional driver driving coaches do not need another idiot to bounce of me or swerve and endanger the public or myself. Wake up son and think before you ask a stupid question next time. You seem to already know the answer anyway. Just circumventing it....
there were clear instructions on no flaming. Also if you had a brain you would see I said I was THINKING of riding at my local reserve. So how can you say "wankers like you?"

Also I was asking if anyone here has been caught and what were the consequences. Because I know some people get different consequences.

I suggest to you that you should read b4 u post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back