If Time and Money were no object...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
As the title implies... What would you HAVE, if time and money were not an issue.. cars? bikes? boats? planes? houses? machinery? keep it simple, keep em pictures, but most of all... keep em CLEAN!!

This would be one SWEET XR'100'(lets see a china bike like this! lol)
BIGxr.jpg

and this would be one of my rigs to tow it
bigzuki.jpg

spend the holidays on this beauty
bigboat.jpg

and would live here in the 'off season'
flint.jpg

I'm not greedy... lmao.

500 acres a bobcat and about 10 of these
Pastrana_DRZ110_MX_RightSide_1600x1.jpg

RC_DRZ110A.jpg

this to transport them
F650_red.jpg

and this just for me
fuel injected RMZ450 from the Japanese MX series
RMZ450.jpg

Id get one of those little 50cc jobs of ebay for $250- and a 1989 ford laser and stick a caravan in a mates backyard. I would go to mum and dads for holidays.

So....Cassa what your saying in pictures is:

similar 50cc bike:
crud.jpg

This Car:
laser.jpg

Holiday house like this:
trashed-trailer.jpg

WHY!?! lol

I reckon Ive stayed in that caravan previously when I was staying at the Pt Pirie caravan park ,overnight to race MX......

LMAO

Lol, ewww to dodgy caravan parks n cheap hotels! lmao..

RCBBR.jpg

Or How Bout The RC [Ricky Carmichael] BBR US $12,000 +

Hey the RC BBR has the same Muffler as my Pittys LMAO !!!!!!!!

How Lame I Know I know !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry cant tell you dude.I remember reading RCs own bike had a one off handmade Alloy fuel tank,not available to the Joe average buyers..!!

?? break?? or dint... these boys... so young lol.. back in 'the day' tank dents were the sign you had strong knees..

I decided I would be better off with a van rater than the laser as I could keep my bike in it and sleep in it while I look for a caravan. I am thinking I will splurge on either a datsun homer or mazda bongo. look at the footpeg on that peice of shite bike. I am pretty happy with what I got now guys. If I won lotto i would get rid of the home loan, finish building my mudbrick house and buy a brand new toyota hiace for me and a volkswagon carravelle for the family.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back