if you were... silly questions.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headsmess

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
if you were gay, would you call your hand Mr Palmer and his Five Sons?

that post wh0re thread got me thinking. when i think its cause for concern.

any queries need asking? imponderables? i say stick them

HERE.

or even here possibly.

Would the world be a better place if hillz learned more letters in the alphabet then just the letters H the vowel O the letters N,D and finally the letter A or is that asking to much.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if ill get some sex from the wife this year. Or just the usual no

Sent from the family throne

WTF cant they use proper engine sounds in movies... I just watched an XR mysteriously change to a 2 smoke, then to a small 4cyl roadie, then back to a single 4s... Is it really that hard, ALSO how do you fit a 10 speed gear box into a bike?

Would it be better if toilet bowls were non stick? just saying

What if we could ride minis where we wanted at least just legally on one day of the week preferably Saturday..... Just saying, how good would it be.

8322FDD6-AFE9-4AF3-9C19-81BD54B929F2-2145-0000018314CD2831_zps543cdef6.jpg

I wonder how tall i would be if i didn't start smoking???

you should have started smoking earlier my friend

WTF cant they use proper engine sounds in movies... I just watched an XR mysteriously change to a 2 smoke, then to a small 4cyl roadie, then back to a single 4s... Is it really that hard, ALSO how do you fit a 10 speed gear box into a bike?

because sound people and editors a crap and dont ride motorbikes and dont know the differance. if a motorbike rider was to engineer the sound and produce movies.... well movies might actually be good.

Would it be better if toilet bowls were non stick? just saying

wife needs something to remember you by while your off riding

What If everyone opened there eyes & realised we are slaves to the system?

Kaos.... bring it on i say. it would certainly kill off the stupid people. Most i say reservedly "close minded people" are happy to be slaves. People like us hillz are few and far. i also like controling the slaves

What if we could ride minis where we wanted at least just legally on one day of the week preferably Saturday..... Just saying, how good would it be.

Bugger that, I say outlaw golf and turn all the courses into ride parks, its alot of fun tearing up the green with a dirt bike, not that I'd know:D

Latest posts

Back