Im Buyin A New Motorbike Help Me!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukzzz

Reaction score
I have been looking on ebay at 125cc bikes and i have chosen which one i like please tell me if it is good!
125cc thumpstar lei
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/new-xy-125cc-lei-motor-thumpstar-pit-trail-dirt-bike_W0QQitemZ290275966632QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycles?hash=item290275966632&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1308

please reccomend any other bikes that cost upto $700

looks like shit...
its out of proportion, forks are on a ugly angle, massive rear sprocket, seat looks dodgy and the swing arm and shock look as thou it will bottom out preety easy.

DONT DO IT. Apart from how wrong they look, the frame is as thin as a coke can and even weaker than one.

kk thankyou for the help anyone reccomend any bikes around 500 bucks?

LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOKS LIKE IF U SIT ON IT IT WILL BREAK LOL

30 days warrenty shows how much pride they have in there bikes

that is the most crapest bike ive seen in a long time!!
it makes me laugh wen i look at it!!

at least get an orion,atomik or a pitpro they r like 100 times better than that junk!!!

Hahaha Atomik and Orion were the ones selling these bikes in the first place.

Does this look familiar? 2008 Orion AGB-27 specifications and pictures

yeh i know but ive always hated the agb27 but even that looks a tad better than the other one.lol!! id rather get a pitpro 125 rr,orion agb21, agb29 or a atomik reign but a better option is 2 get a mso 125 for $699 or sumthin like that.

thanks coza those comments actually helped.... anyone else help me???

mate save your money and buy a decent bike

you wont regret it

stay away from ya cheap ass ebay crap

Latest posts

Back