Im In A Situation Extreme.. i lied..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a toss you got LESS than you really deserved. Did you think you could just walk in and be a complete toss and then just laugh it off?

yer.... its your own stupid falt that you lied in the first place. All that you had to say is im getting a bike but i dont know what im getting.

Im Glad U Guys Are Laughing At My Problems
Im Going To Tell Everyone To Never Visit This Site!
I Hate You People:mad:

LMAO ... Doesn't sound like you're THAT happy about us laughing ....but this is some funny sh@t

kirk.jpg

Yeh man, why tell people that u bought some 85 when u have a pitpro man??
This is some funny stuff man, if ur first car was some 2003 toyota corola, would u tell people u got a hot skyline and then roll up in a corolla to skool and NOT expect people to laugh?? rofl.

LOL, u can either say "ahaha, i can't believe u thought i was being real, i was just pullin ya leg man" or u can go the stick way "umm its in maintenance for a while and i got a pitbike to muck around on" lol.
Or if u rlly want to do it, tell them that u modded ur 85 so much that u turned it to a 4 stroke, bored it to 140cc and lowered it to make it look cool. rofl

LOL, u can either say "ahaha, i can't believe u thought i was being real, i was just pullin ya leg man" or u can go the stick way "umm its in maintenance for a while and i got a pitbike to muck around on" lol.
Or if u rlly want to do it, tell them that u modded ur 85 so much that u turned it to a 4 stroke, bored it to 140cc and lowered it to make it look cool. rofl

youre an idiot

He is probably just starting a crap thread just to see how far it goes. If you did really lie you could always put some honda sitckers and graphics on the pitty and just tell them its a honda. If you think your mates are dumb enough to believe you got a honda they should be fooled by a dressed up pit pro.

Chop off a hand....maybe they will be to interested in that to notice ya bike

makes it harder to ride tho
like do you cut off the left and not be able to control the clutch so not able to come to complete stop, or do you cut off the right and loose front brake and throttle?
hmm maybe setup like a clutch you could work with your head ?

makes it harder to ride tho
like do you cut off the left and not be able to control the clutch so not able to come to complete stop, or do you cut off the right and loose front brake and throttle?

Or rig it up thru the seat and work it with your arse.

I already have one .... I call it dry shiftin and I probably use it too much :D

As for this thread ?? I've had crew ROLLIN around my loungeroom for two days now .... my guts hurt :D

Keep firing the funnies at him boys it's the only way he'll learn ... and it'll get him ready for the roasting his mates have in store for him over the coming months.

Cass I hope the arse clutch never sees the light of day.:eek:

Last edited:
Ok fellas

im running away from my home on my pitpro
any valuable info about the world you cant tell me
im packing all food and clothes i have
Sometime during my journey i plan to commit suicide

Thankyou and Goodbye

oh and i just let one rip:eek:

Ok fellas

im running away from my home on my pitpro
any valuable info about the world you cant tell me