Images and vids of the weekend!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchAustralia

Reaction score
Hey guys,
These are some pics and vids of me riding on my PitPro XR 140cc

Images

l_ed1a8472a601423380cb41c1a7ef029e.jpg

l_6c70a7cd49f247919dfe8c85d2f57913.jpg

l_b6829bc7377b4b4d823b5023e89912fc.jpg

l_967fa9dd860a4079b0df8b12fc15b986.jpg

Videos

YouTube - PitPro XR 140cc

Hope you enjoy.
Cheers, Mitch.

Good to see you Riding your NEW Bike mate, and Enjoying it!

Looks like a pretty fun track your on!!!

Mitch ,great shots buddy and great vids ,you have a great place to ride mate right there ,few jumps a few more turns around the trees andsome burms and your set buddy

keep em coming

{ps get dad to get a bobcat for a few hours and dig in some jumps and push up some dirt}

Mitch ,great shots buddy and great vids ,you have a great place to ride mate right there ,few jumps a few more turns around the trees andsome burms and your set buddy

keep em coming

{ps get dad to get a bobcat for a few hours and dig in some jumps and push up some dirt}

Yeh thanks,
To be honest we cant really afford anything at the moment. Haha
Thanks for your suggestions, sounds like a big job though.

Cheers, Mitch.

nice mate! you got sweet land for moto riding,, i wish i was as lucky as you! i hardly even get to ride cause i got no where n no trailer :( lol...you got a bit of nice roost going up the straight on the vid that goes for 8 secs hehe!

nice mate! you got sweet land for moto riding,, i wish i was as lucky as you! i hardly even get to ride cause i got no where n no trailer :( lol...you got a bit of nice roost going up the straight on the vid that goes for 8 secs hehe!

Yeh, I feel for you mate.
Sometimes I think to myself, why cant I have a farm like my mates do and have open land to tear around on but im happy having what Ive got cause I know how frustrating it would be without any :(

Yeh the conditions were perfect :)
Might try and make a tiny jump in the future sometime.
I found afew anthills that look substantial to use as a base.
Is that a really bad idea, like will it just collapse cause of all the little tunnels running through it?

Cheers, Mitch.

Might try and make a tiny jump in the future sometime.
I found afew anthills that look substantial to use as a base.
Is that a really bad idea, like will it just collapse cause of all the little tunnels running through it?

it would probably sink over time, but if you use a heap of dirt and compact it really well you shouldn't have any problems at all :)

Latest posts

Back