Indoor Xtreme Roll Call

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
Roll call for Indoor Xtreme (Melb)

Am attending this event in the hopes to get onto the track as an officail miniriders photographer, can all members who are planning on attending the race day please post up their details in the form below. This will enable me to put names to photos later and allow viewers to cheer you on.

If you do not wish to have your photo uploaded or taken please contact me via PM and let me know.

simply copy and paste:

Forum Name:

Class entered:

Bike specs

Number or sticker kit:

Engine capac.:

Other details:

I appreciate the effort taken by all involved in this event and look forward to seeing you all there

Regards

Sp33d.

Forum Name: 50freak

Class entered: stock 50

Bike specs

Number or sticker kit: 187

Engine capac.: 49cc

Other details: Have not registered yet because bike is not running and is booked in to a mechanic and could be in for a while knowing my luck!!!

Forum Name: motovertman

Class entered: 12" Amature

Bike specs: Motovert Expert

Number or sticker kit: Haven't been given one yet

Engine capac: 140cc

Other details: I will be the one coming last!! lol. Looking forward to having a bit of fun and breaking me racing cherry!!

Other details: I will be the one coming last!! lol. Looking forward to having a bit of fun and breaking me racing cherry!!

Thats the spirit :cool: Its all about having some fun, meeting other riders and just having a go at racing. Whether you come first or last doesnt matter because either way you will have a great time.

Forum Name:sparrow334

Class entered:88 limited

Bike specs

Number or sticker kit: #334 with white and red red barron team issue graphics

Engine capac.:88cc

Other details:its a honda

Indoor Xtreme

Hey guys, all of you that have entered in the Xtreme Day Out Round 1 will receive there competitor details (email) at the end of this week when ENTRIES CLOSE. We can then confirm all race numbers and race schedules, you will all receive your first prefered number choice, if any numbers double up you will be notified as soon as you submit entry (first in). All riders need to be at Caribbean Gardens at 8 am to set up and rider breifing at 8.30am DON'T BE LATE if you miss the rider breifing you will be charged a late fee and will have to sit a second breifing and will possibly miss out on riding time. Practice starts at 9am and gates open to the public at 10am, racing will commence soon after that. Schedules will be structured so you can compete in multiple events and classes for example, motard and mini mx. Any questions let us know, with everyones support we can get the racing scene of the ground for pro's and amatures and have fun while we are doing it!! cheers Greg

Forum Name:karloz1991

Class entered:12 amature

Bike specs pitpro 125r or 140 mso

Number or sticker kit:dont have number and havnt yet decided what sticker kit to put on yet maybe monster energy or my custom made 1

Engine capac.:125 or 140

Other details:ill be wearing a rockstar helmet and oneil gear and proply at the gates trying to start my bike still lol

Forum Name: racka

Class entered: 12'' amateurs

Bike specs : moto vert

Number or sticker kit: i asked for 5 or 55

Engine capac.: stock 125

Other details:

Hey u guys do u need a M.A licance to race in the indoor extream and when is the next race and location

Indoor Xtreme

Hey guys, all the race results are now on the site indoorxtreme.com "latest events" on the right hand side click on Xtreme Day Out and you will find all the results in all classes. Pictures will be loaded to the gallery probably tomoz so keep an eye on the site. We are currently working on a site for Round 2 of the Extreme Day Out and will keep you all posted as soon as all is confirmed with dates and venue!! We are currently looking at Feburary to hold Round 2 so give us your feedback as to suggestions of dates in Feb. You know its gunna be another sick day of Xtreme action so stay tuned to the website for details. cheers Greg

Latest posts

Back