Indoor Xtreme round 2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sweat dude, just posted a reply under Vic riding spots for a ride this Sundey at broady, you up for a ride?

Are these event's dead and buried??

Been a while now since the last one.

Hey mate, we were trying to get Knox BMX track to hold the next round but the council is making things to hard so we have something else in the pipe, will keep you all up to date as need be.

That would be great. If you need a partition to justify interest or anything let us all know. You have a tonne of people behind you as the first event was a cracker!!

Cheers Greg.

So keen for these races mate, looking forward to it! Goodluck with everything! We all appreciate what you are doing!

mc niel long time no bark mate

haven't seen ya round the forums for ages

hope all's well up in the dust bowl

hey greggo see ya saturday hopefully

Hey mate yea im back brought another 50, honda this time. Loving it! Mini scene seems like its died off a bit over the past coupla years? whats going on? I raced the first round off the indoor extreme series and got the itch back!

Hey whats the go we going to see a round 2 or what? i missed out on the first round as my bike wasnt ready, so im keen to rip it with the guys in round 2....if it happens :confused:

Hey mate, we are woking on the opening of the full time indoor mini mx track and will host the round 2 indoors. All good things take time!!!

Now that is what I wanted to hear!!

Got any pics of the construction so we can take a sneak peak?

Will be well worth the wait. Can't wait to see the whole Indoor Extreme venue come to life!!

Keep up the good work guys.

good to hear about the indoor track, is there anything we can do to help you out?

Agreed.. It Would be good to be shovelin dirt INSIDE on a rainy day, especially for a good cause! If you need a hand give us a yell mate!

Thats good news !!! anything we can do to help? i can get crews to help out so many people are keen for places to regulary ride minis, there isnt that much around. They see a bit of rain coming they close the tracks so no one has to maintain the track....one word soft !

Getting closer just need somemore time untill we can let the cat out of the bag!!

Latest posts

Back