inner rotor has no spark

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

146cc_outlaw

Reaction score
Hey guys
I rode my bike yesterday and it was fine. Now today it wont start i got a multi meter out the cdi is fine the generator is fine but i have no reading from the pickup which i think is my problem can you fix these things or do i need to try and hunt up a new one or dose any one have a spare or no where i can get one from. :confused:

P.s
Any help is always good help :D

Tanks :mad:

Check the air gap between the pickup and the rotor, if its good then you might need a new kit. I havnt seen spares for IRKs but that dosnt mean there arnt places out there that can do seperate bits for you

pulse pickup coil

come on guys china stuff ant that bad if it is why is your name "ducar.r.spec" if its that shit why do you have a ducar and not a honda. oh and i found out that 00racing used to sell the pulse pickup coil for around $10 GBP but it looks like there out of stock. dose any one no of anyone else that sells them

Had no spark when i 1st put my IRK in, and the problem was in the spark pick up must of been a broken wire in the line. Replaced the pick up and the bike has run fine ever since.

i aint bagging it cnina bits

its just like i said tho china part and its electrical

good luck with it ,but when mine crapped it self i just got a new 1

[146cc_outlaw

where did you get the pickup from?????? /QUOTE]

I bought my IRK from DHZ, they sent me the part that i had to replace with mine. They may have spare parts for them i'm not sure, but all you can do is give them a go and let us know how you went.

come on guys china stuff ant that bad if it is why is your name "ducar.r.spec" if its that shit why do you have a ducar and not a honda. oh and i found out that 00racing used to sell the pulse pickup coil for around $10 GBP but it looks like there out of stock. dose any one no of anyone else that sells them
i actually have a lifan :)

hey i seen these last night so i got one but for the time being i put the old electrics back on and i also got the guy to sell me a set of motard tires 12" for $44.90 shipped so i fully recommend smallwheeldeals on ebay for cheap moto stuff

146cc_outlaw
hey i seen these last night so i got one but for the time being i put the old electrics back on and i also got the guy to sell me a set of motard tires 12" for $44.90 shipped so i fully recommend smallwheeldeals on ebay for cheap moto stuff

Is there stuff missing out of the IRK kit or is it everything in the photo?
Because they said there was no cdi box or oil slinger but they have that gear in the photo.

You get what the wording says (no slinger or CDI unit) ...... NOT everything you see in the pic ........

If you saw a listing with a guy in drag holding a part up for the pic ...... would you expect to get the drag queen as part of the deal along with the item ????? ....... :p

That's how stupid the question you're asking sounds ......

HAHAHA.. Good point....:eek:
Depends on what floats yea boat i seppose!
it just pays to double check sometimes with ebay..

what colour wire is the pick up ur talking about cause i have no spark either.. its funny cause it was running i changed engines put irk in the same way and hav no spark... i swapped the irk bak to old engine and still no spark weird as...

Latest posts

Back