Inner Rotor & Oil Slinger Installation

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive just replaced my stator on a 140 cc lifan and fired it up yesterday and worked a treat. How ever today when i got home therez a puddle of oil under my bike? any suggestions?

the oring around the backing plate, or the seal on the inside that runs on the crank?

take the cover off and look for the oil leak :)

ey guys my cuzins bike is playing up and it stared wen we put the inner rotor kit in (mine works a treat hehe) so just wondering if you can ajust the timing on these?
cheers mick

Ever since I installed my IRK, the bike doesn't seem to rev half as hard as what it used to. I have the right CDI. Something just isn't right. It's dropped the bikes power in half!! Timing is perfect. Everything appears to be sweet. It's almost sounds like it is straving for fuel. Anyone have any ideas on things to try?? It's on a motovert expert 2008.

Hey snitchy, great video i tried to comment but couldnt be bothered becoming a member. Where did you get your inner rotor kit? Are the cheap ones on ebay any good?
im about 95kgs and i ride a 140cc lifan and it sounds like a good upgrade for me. Do you recommend doing anything to the exhaust?

Thanks, keep up the good work

Tough

Snit, it takes time and patience to study these kind of tutorials even though they are really useful. Practice is easier and describing it is a tough job!

Sidney, It happens to many when they get the compression kick!

nice vid snitchy, I'm gonna watch it again before I install my IRK
It coulda been better if you had shown all the steps involved, like taking the engine cases off and the flywheel but it's still very helpful

is this the kind of flywheel puller you mention? Fly Wheel Puller
do you know if this puller would fit a 140 lifan
and can any IRK go on any engine (125/140/150) ??

Last edited:
i was wondering where do i plug the yellow/white and green wire in, which is the pos. and neg. on the coil? and on the new cdi? cause i just got one and i'm new to dirt bikes.

where do i plug the high pressure bag end(green) and the high pressure wires(yellow/white)?

Try this one...
ROTOR_KIT_DIAGRAM.jpg

mate i think there's ment to be a battery in there somewere but i'm no expert lol

IRK's are for kickstart only bikes... so no battery... wiring is very, very basic.

We'll guys here's another boring ol SnItChY Tech Tip

now b4 we start its a lil strange as i had a major HDD melt down when i did the first install

so anyways i had to redo some of it but i think its ok

AND now for the thanks

Jono & His dad Marco with out you guys it would never happen lol
so for the thanks i knocked ya fence over PMSL

anyways here's the vid hope it helps
and between Jono's vid and mine im sure you guys can work this out ??

PS: i made a few errors sort of but meh this aint TOP GEAR now is it hehehe

IRK Install SnItChY Tech Tip - Putfile

i'm real keen to see your vid, but the link didn't take me to it.
i was wondering if it was put on another website or somethings so i could take a look

Latest posts

Back