interesting drive to work today

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree 240 kph into a power pole sounds a bit exaggerated but people survive some crazy shit, they say a gunshot wound to the head is the most commonly failed form of suicide

^^^^theres the guy that shot himself witha .45, only to have the slug go round the inside of his skull, and severe his jugular on the exit...sure it did the job, it just took a bit longer for him to bleed to death...

ppl that jump off the empire state building only to wake up on a scaffold half a floor under them(look before you leap:p)

theres lots of storys of miraculous escapes:)

how bout this guy.....

wenseslao-moguel.png

The Mexican Revolution saw many deaths - but no one came so close as Wenseslao Moguel. The young man was captured on 18 March 1915 and sentenced to death by firing squad. He was shot eight times by the squad, then once more at close range through his head. He feigned death until his shooters left, then miraculously escaped. The man in the photo with Wenseslao is Mr. Ripley from Ripley’s Believe it or Not fame.

What about the woman who dropped her purse , bent over to pick it up , and got hit clean on the side of the butt by a car doing over 100 mph ? ... DISASTER !!!!!!!

not a lie, but exaggeration, come on think about 240 kph into the front DRIVERS SIDE wheel? come on.

Im not exaggerating man, why would i whats the point, i asked my step dad how fast was he going and he said 240, The car itself traveled nearly 50-60m down the road after it hit the pole, I also heard the cops talking at the scene of the accident and they where like, f$%k he had to be doing over 200. The total distance he traveled from where he lost it is nearly 100m......haha did i mention his insurance ran out 2 days before the accident, $30,000 GONE + $5,000 or whatever it is for the pole.

So how can i get these pics up? I don't have a scanner to scan them

ok ill just do that, give me a bit as my internet at home is down and work comp wont allow me to access photo bucket

we should start another thread called miraculous escapes, some of the stories you guys have are pretty sick! :)

im in the RFS rural fire brigade and look 240kph does sound rather ridiculous maybe your step dad exaggerated the story himself im not saying your liar but i have seen photos of a car hat hit a powerpole at a speed of around that i think less and it was liturally a big ball of steel....and yes its rather funny how you see cars with a little damage to them and the person is dead but you see cars get rather anilated and people just walk out free wheres the logic in that???

Here we go with another "science" lesson ... LOL ... That's simple dude ... they have survived because the car crumpled and absorbed all the shock ... that in turn reduces the rate of deceleration of the person in the car ... It's not the speed that kills you ... it's the sudden stop at the end ... If you come to an instant stop , your brain , liver and other internal organs keep on going and mulch up in your cranial cavity , chest cavity or abdomen ... so the victim can look totally unscathed but be as dead as a door knocker ... Both positive AND negative G-forces can be a bad thing ...

Driving a big strong heavy vehicle is NOT always safer ... fools in 4WD's get killed in relatively minor roll overs because sitting up high above the vehicles centre of gravity is the same as being strapped to a chair on top of a ladder ... if the ladder gets pushed over , the person sitting in the chair slams into the ground with far greater force than if they were in the same chair getting pushed over on the ground ... The people in the 4WD get their head smashed in on the pillars , each others head , windows or ground due to the rapid acceleration during a roll whereas the person in a sports car will have a bruised elbow , shoulder or a lump on their head ...

Stronger is not always better ... to test that out ... get dropped from a cliff in an air filled rubber bladder ... then try the same stunt feeling safe and secure inside a 1 foot thick walled steel barrel ... LOL ...

that was lucky crap. Did your dad get charges on him? Thank you for that explanation cactus. helpful as always. All this stuff also bring up the need for seat belts.
as for the "lucky escapes" thing. this is motorsport and full of a lot of crazy escaped (for eg. Travis Pastranas massive rally crash) and that time that fella put 2 bottles of "octane booster" in his gixxer lucky it wasn't octane booster- it was an energy drink. pue stupidity!

Latest posts

Back