Intro and my track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MASSEY

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Andrew Massey, Most ppl would know me as Massey or "mass pro" I have been riding for about 10 years but only just got a minibike.

I live in Bunbury W.A. in a suburb called wollaston and theres not alot in the way of mini riders here so I do most of my riding alone but occasionally I ride with hess and the crew.
I got pretty bored of not having much to ride so I started building a track in my backyard and it's currently about 1/3 done, It's really small but its something to ride after a few haha, I also just stated putting in a down ramp and im getting a 1/2 oz comp made by a mate to go in here as well.

Im looking at holding a few fun races here in summer with a bbq and swim in the pool for those that are keen!

heres a few early pictures

merged.jpg

Last edited:
welcome to miniriders massey
that's a sick lil track you got we have a track in the side yard but no really finished yet will post pics when its done hahaha ;)
how are your Neighbors with the noise btw?

Last edited:
Thats a neat tick with the pallets, should hold all the dirt in place. Good stuff mate, looks like it's gonna be a fun little track ;)

Thanks guys, XXX havent had a problem with it so far and I have been riding it 3-5 times a week for about 2 months but my klx has a stock exhaust and I try to limit it to other ppl with stock exhausts, The dust to me is a bigger problem, I have to hose it down after every 10 laps or so for the first hour then its not to bad

There is still a lot more work to go into the down ramp and after its a bit taller im going to put a load of clay on top to firm it up more it just takes time as I have to do it all by wheelbarrow!

your deffs luck then I did have problems with dust my Neighbor just said to not ride when there washing was out hahaha
whats your dirt like to dig mine is soo hard its almost impossible to dig haha we have to buy it and get it dropped off country Victoria is very dry and tough dirt :frustrated:

looks like bean having some funn!! playing around riding there :) , crf50 be more for then 110 , but hay i like both minis and midsize bikes.
be neat to go for ride then cool off in pool! :)

yeah Im goin to put up some of that lattuce across the top of the fence with some shade cloth covering it and i will wet down the shade cloth before i ride to cut down on the dust going next door, I havent had any complaints but i want to keep it that way, I can see how it could annoy others lol

The dirt is very sandy and fine silt so it makes it difficult hence why i have to get creative with pallets but yeah, once i cap the trouble spots with some clay it should be all good! It makes it fun in a way because you can change stuff very easily that doesnt work out, I have rearranged the track about 3 times before i settled on this layout

Yeah I wanna get a 50 as well but gotta get some other purchases out of the way first, And a klx was better for the tight run ups for the jumps

nice shots !
should have entered one in the new photo competition,

1601240_653051518074280_656594170_n.jpg

1653282_653052228074209_1801121623_n.jpg

1795647_653053394740759_408983744_n.jpg

1510984_653054471407318_2124415464_n.jpg

you can sometimes see kids jumping on their trampolines over the fence at your neighbours.
but not in Bunbury, it's a flying CRF50 !
+ reps for the shots

how did you get the pics to show up? Tried for ages and gave up hahah! Thanks theres videos on that same facebook page too, Ill try to figure out how to get them to show up!

if you hover the cursor over the picture at facebook, and right click on it,
then select copy img url,
then come back here to the quick reply box where you type, and click on the insert img icon above the text box (3rd from right)
now click on the from url button, and paste your url in there and select ok.

then when you post it the pics will come up here

adding video is pretty much the same, but click on the add video button, (2nd from right)
sometimes the facebook video's wont work though,
either start a free photobucket account and load it there, or a youtube account

aahh ok did all that except the copy img url part!, Cool thanks for your help! yeah I had a photobucket but being that i upload 400+ images at a time sometimes twice a week I cant be bothered uploading them 2 to 3 times to different websites! Thanks Again!

Latest posts

Back