Iphone 4......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbombers

Reaction score
i know a few of yas have got em, got any details for me? iv just got one on a plan... could have it tomorrow or in 3 weeks time (obviously i hope it rocks up tomorrow lol)

after mucking around with a mates iphone for a bit it was allright and im in need of a new phone so yeah...

Well they seem pretty useless because they are to heavy and just like a laptop.

I just got one on a plan, it should turn up in a week or two time, I hope its good seeing that locking in to a 2 year plan. Not quite sure about them being useless, seeing they pretty much do everything I would say they are quite useful.

im against @pple.. so for me.. the samsung's look like the biz! Will see what the next few weeks bring, but the only way id go @pple, is jailbroken n no contract..

Well Apple want the Pads (All things with pad) to be light and very easy to handle.

A: They can be broken in many ways.

B: They are just like a laptop in the sense of size.

And sorry for going off topic with the Ipad!

hmmm well i love the music and apps from apple, only reason i went that insted of that new samsung thingy thats ment to be competition with apple...

I would recomend a protective cover of some sort for your iphone , they break the thin glass screen easily (even from a 30cm drop if they land the wrong way)

iPhone 3GS is lighter and easier in the hand due to the curved sized. The iPhone is much heavier ad has square edges. But the screen is better it's a much stronger phone. There is video calls and a flash. There good features wise but so Faulty. I'm keeping my 3GS as apple have said they are going to bring out a newer model ofthe iPhones in less then 12 months as there having so many issues with this model. Bit if you've already got it it will be a good phone... iPhones truly are the best phones. Just make sure ur screaming at apple as you have issues... There normally pretty helpful.

iPhone 3GS is lighter and easier in the hand due to the curved sized. The iPhone is much heavier ad has square edges. But the screen is better it's a much stronger phone. There is video calls and a flash. There good features wise but so Faulty. I'm keeping my 3GS as apple have said they are going to bring out a newer model ofthe iPhones in less then 12 months as there having so many issues with this model. Bit if you've already got it it will be a good phone... iPhones truly are the best phones. Just make sure ur screaming at apple as you have issues... There normally pretty helpful.

christ Rach...anyone would think you sold em ;) lol

with the iphone4 you gotta buy some sort of case for it coz if you dont then when you get a call the reception will cut out lol, but the cover is so thing and you cant even notice it.

I got an iPhone 3GS and if they are anything like them, you should be wrapped with it..

Apparently the new iPhone 4's have a antenna around the edge of the phone, so if you hold it how you would taking a call on a usual phone, the reception might cut out, And they're pretty much got full glass cases now so the littlest drop totally rapes it. The only reasons I don't wanna get one.

nar the glass is really strong, we were trying for ages to break the glass on the store demo. it took a screw driver and a hammer and a metal chair before it even dinted.

the reception things a bit iffy.. you'd have the same issues with any phone... just go on telstra next g and you won't have that issue. I can guarantee that!

nar the glass is really strong, we were trying for ages to break the glass on the store demo. it took a screw driver and a hammer and a metal chair before it even dinted.

the reception things a bit iffy.. you'd have the same issues with any phone... just go on telstra next g and you won't have that issue. I can guarantee that!

I call bollocks miss saleswoman!

The reason the reception drops when you hold it is interference from direct contact to the antenna, not from obscuring the signal. Basically the human body suddenly starts acting as part of the antenna which introduces a heap of interference ;)

NextG won't cure this... A cheap plastic case (I believe Apple will supply you with one for free if you ask) will though...

:boxing:

I call bollocks miss saleswoman!

The reason the reception drops when you hold it is interference from direct contact to the antenna, not from obscuring the signal. Basically the human body suddenly starts acting as part of the antenna which introduces a heap of interference ;)

NextG won't cure this... A cheap plastic case (I believe Apple will supply you with one for free if you ask) will though...

:boxing:

i call bollocks on you just cos i can:p

Latest posts

Back