Iphone 4......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aparently the normal sims will be phased out in the near future when new phones are coming out? not sure when tho,

but correct the normal sims dont fit, if you look on the back of a normal sim the chip bit.. well the micro sims are just a tad bigger then that (same sized chip with about 1mm all around it of just plastic)

83b29c7c.jpg

Miniriders feels like a app on the iphone4 its so much faster than the old 3g

do you use your phone like an Ipod Hillz? how many songs can you fit on it?

Slight thread deviation here.
I went chasing an I-phone a few weeks ago in Perth, I went to every shop including the Apple shop but couldn't get one unless I paid for it outright.
I ended up with the HTC Desire. It is pretty much the same on paper as the I-phone and I really like it. It's the same size and has the same internal processor speed, touch screen etc. Does everything you could ask for in a phone and then some. It is what they call an Android phone. Most of the apps you get for I-phone you can get on it and unlike Apple you dont have to pay for them either, most are free! Also instead of having to pay extra for 16 or 32GB I-phone this phone you just put in whatever SD memory card you want up to 32GB.
I would reccomend it if you are after the I-phone. Test them out side by side.
My 2 bobs worth anyway!
oldhack.

about the music westy, i got 1355 songs on there atm on a 16 gb and 2 seasons of nitro circus and 5 movies and i have 600 mb left, so its not too bad..

hillz, what size did you get and what colour?

samsung galaxy here, and its freakin rockin it :D

Latest posts

Back