Is it a stunt-mobile?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timberhead

Reaction score
If I want to be doing stunts and tricks on my Atomik Avenger 125cc, what stuff am I going to need to buy for it first? Or will it just ride perfectly? Stuff I might want to do is big jumps, wheelies and burn-outs.
Any help with this would be gr8

cheers

dude dont do burnout u will F@rk your engine and why do people think its fun to do burnouts on pit bikes . in cars yeh its fun but why pitties doesnt make sence

yeh exspecialy if ur motor isnt oil colled it will overheat really quickly when doin burnouts
and for doin jumps it just depends on the suspension on it and make sure its not going to bottom out when going off big jumps
wheelies will be fine without any upgrades

The suspsension will be S**T for jumps, you'll need a fastace/dnm shock and maybe even a pair of AS-03 or 02 forks.
What sort of frame is it aswell?

no way, surely you dont think an atomik will snap, ha ha ha, china bikes never snap

sell the atomik , buy a second hand thumpy or motovert (mainly for the chasis) or at least a pitpro 140xr if your hitting ramps then get some decent spokes in the wheels ,bars ,frame bracing , stiffen up the suspension , then go nuts with the hacksaw for grab tricks if your serious. the atomik won't last the run up

Latest posts

Back