Is motovert out of business?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumpyh

Reaction score
hey just wondering is motovert out of business because there website doesn't let people
buy parts and when i ring them that doesn't work either. Also i never see 2010 motoverts
i hope their still in business cause' there bikes are pretty good.
And is there a motovert dealer on the goldcoast

Last edited:
I dont know but if they're not replying to emails or answering their phones then I wouldnt even consider handing over any money to them!

I do believe they are just about over .. heard they arnt importing anything new since about a year+ ago.

yeah im guessing thats why there was new verts everyweek untill i got about the last one off ebay, now theres just frames and stuff

Yeah no surprise there, I heard talk of this like 6 months ago when Rip and I went to motorbike city and they told us they were getting all dhz bikes and pitster pros as they weren't sure if they'd get any more motoverts! Plus motovert also aren't helpful with warranty anymore for my rx like they were when I first got it.

Word has it they went from 3000 unit to just 300 unit this year so far.
Mojo will continue to import but arn't fussed about the motvert brand as thier main focus is scooters and that's what makes more money.
Just what I heard from people in the business......

i called them a month back to order a DOHC kit and they said it would take 2 months to get here. i ended up getting one directly and it took 4 days so it sounds like they have given up to some extent.

mojo have never really been a player in the mini scene.
selling them is one thing but supporting is another. and you can tell by his prices that he doesn't care.
besides, thats why he has the pitpro brand and the scooters.. motovert is just the cream from people that have no clue about what really costs what..
dont get me wrong the motovert brand is a good brand but also very overpriced... maybe he was braaad's mentor lol

a friend of mine in the same business has met him and said the fat sht only went to mini races to be seen.

So if this is true do you think i wont be able to buy a RX.
I should probably look at getting one soon then?

well DHZ used to list them in his inventory but they are no longer there, so maybe they are dis-continued..

there is a ad 4 the new motoverts in the latest freerider mag no 63. The new 15o pro is only $24oo not 34oo. They also have a new 125 and a new 9o cc model. And they are all a lot cheaper then they were.

mojo have never really been a player in the mini scene.
selling them is one thing but supporting is another. and you can tell by his prices that he doesn't care.
besides, thats why he has the pitpro brand and the scooters.. motovert is just the cream from people that have no clue about what really costs what..
dont get me wrong the motovert brand is a good brand but also very overpriced... maybe he was braaad's mentor lol

a friend of mine in the same business has met him and said the fat sht only went to mini races to be seen.

That's not entirely true. Back "in the day", verts were the biggest selling mini world wide. For some reason they have just fallen off the pace. Mojo were the WORLDWIDE importer of verts meaning they were the only ones who could buy them and shipped them worldwide afterwards including to the US (hence why we got everything vert before anyone else). I believe now days anyone can buy them direct from China. This might be why they were not economically viable for them anymore but I'm only speculating.

There are other places to get vert's than motorbike city is what I mean. I just can't think of the name of the buisness that still sells them.

Just rang a minibike dealer in SA and they said Motovert have slowed down on making the RX50, but they are still making the RX125.

I so hope they are still making them, so i have a chance to buy one.

guess i was lucky enough to find a brand new frame that someone had already bought off them or whoever selling them

So if this is true do you think i wont be able to buy a RX.
I should probably look at getting one soon then?

Braaaap in frankston have one in stock atm, they have had it for a while. I reckon if you emailed brad he'd probably help you organize freight if you can't get one else where!

Latest posts

Back