is the race in october at mudgee still good to go

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterprobrendan

Reaction score
hey guys
im new to this forum iv been riding minis for around 3 years raced hri mini rounds and the shuie round and i cant seem to get an answer about information about the ride in mudgee on the 9th of october can someone please send me some information im stinging to race again i ride appin fast 50 track every week end and im in need to test my skills against other riders cheers

breno

The meeting will be at mudgee stadium cross track entries will be up fri

thanks rustyone appreciate the info where do i go to get the entires are they on this site

thanks heAPS mate sorry to be a pain is there anychance you could email it to me its not coded right to open on me computer ,are you going iv got no one to go up with and i sure as hell dont wanna be an out cast ha ha

dont worry about it me missus figured it out.. cheers where abouts are you staying up there??

im staying at bathurst mate.On the mountain. Its the weekend of 2 great races it seems.lol

ha ha sounds good mate see you there im number 6 on the pitster pro with pink grips ha ha catch ya there mate have a good one

No worries mate. Ill be the hung over,fat bloke on bike 351 running at the back of the pack.

what class's you going in cause we might have a good race together ha ha havnt raced much sx so im gonna have to see how i go

well good luck man ill def see you up there if i can get my parts and whack it together intime for a practise and final tune...ill see what happens though

Latest posts

Back