Is this a genuine thumpstar or a copy?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is fake then it's the best fake i've seen... Now i am not one to get very excited over something like welds but they look gorgeous.

The swing arm doesn't look out of place to me and if you have a look in the pics the welds seem fairly consistent with the rest of the bike.

I'd say real if i had to guess but hey even if it is a fake it looks good.

i'll ask this chick i kno that actually makes the thumpstas! lol, the bike looks real, the price looks fake......

u realise that by posting it on here youve ruined any chance u had of gettin it rearly cheap lol;)

pascal what do you mean the price looks fake?

its still got 4 days left and if no one else bids on it he wont sell it for $103.50
cause it says reserve not met

Yep its a genuine thumpy, its musta been the last release of the 05's because it doesn't have the dodge square block stock tyres mine come with, i know they changed the tyre type in the later releases.

real for sure I'd say even the price up to 2.5k the bike still worth to buy (as if it is like the ad said brand new). Top of that you don't get the real thing these days anymore.

Latest posts

Back