Is this anygood?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alot of people have had alot of trouble with these bikes.
go a pitpro or similar.

have a look at our bikes mate, we offer them with a 30 day warranty to show that we really stand behind what we sell.

I thump y do you say no straight away have you ever owned one?
no anyone thats owned one???

ive personally owned one and the motox is a great little bike for the price nothing broke or anything and i have now sold it to a mate and its going 2 years strong if not more !!

i dont see why people go there crap and thev never had one !

I thump y do you say no straight away have you ever owned one?
no anyone thats owned one???

Yes I know people that have had and do have this bike and I have rode them many times and seen alot of things go wrong and brake. Also that bike has a Ducar motor so a Lifan would be a better option in my opinion. They are just not worth buying.

pfft u just must not look after r bikes enough!
n if u can see he just wants it for hooning around the farm for that it would b fine!

Yes thats what he wants it for and he will be bottoming out over every bump and constantly fixing punctures coz those tyres are no good for off road trails especially farms. The bars have a bend like an old style girls push bike and they are a very uncomfortable bike to ride. They have not changed for the past few years so there are better options out there for the same price. Even the Lei xr125 is better than this bike and probably cheaper too. Im guessing he could get one of them for about $450 delivered.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA whateva Hero

what run outa comments mate.......The bike is a heap of junk plan and simple, but for the money and ONLY IF your pussy farting around on it i suppose it would be an ok bike......but i would save some more $$$$ and go by something a little more reliable and stronger.

my 2 bob anyways

its good for the price thats it ther no shit like ithump is saying if ppl only hav enough for something cheap then id go atomik over that lei crap anyday

Pickles just for fun can you please point out the differences between the 2 bikes and why the Atomik is worth the extra money over the Lei xr?

ive had one of these bikes and i used to ride it hard most weekends and nothing went wrong. There an alright bike if you just want to ride around and not jump.

thanks for the feed back guys!

do u have a link to the Lei xr? n prices?

ooooooo the agy 21

worth bout $50 i wouldn't pay any more
mate of mine payed $450 for his and bent the swingarm,handle bars and sub frame on the first ride the rear shock wasn't so bad but you can hold the front shocks to the ground out of the box

keep looking fella dont waste ya penny's you will thank us for it

also the reason for getting an atomik bike is there is a dealer in town for parts etc.

Latest posts

Back